• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
It is yet ot be decided if his sprite will just be Marril or a Marril/Pikachu mix, but his stats and learned moves nad such will be very Pikablu not just the same old Marril. He also will not evolve into Azurill anymore as he is PIkablu not Marril.

I vote for a mix of Marril/Pikachu
hu14bw5.gif

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
nice you got a beta out. Just 1 problem... I can't play it for some reason. I patched it to a clean rom too. Maybe i will try again.

dont worry, found out it was a spanish ROM...

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I want to speculate some more on this little town.

Spoiler:

A: Warp to Elm's Lab, walking out will take you to New Bark. Save first.
B: Warp to Elm's Lab, walking out will take you to New Bark. Save first.
C: The sign says "RYOSUKE's house" The door warps too Elm's Lab. (And when I walked back OUT, I was in New Bark Town. Be careful. As long as I was there, I went into... MY?! House! OMG! I have another mom! And Pokegear! And a really messed up house! My other mom is a PIKACHU!!!! ... ANOTHER MOMMY, A THIRD MOMMY, ANOTHER PIKAMOMMY!)

Spoiler:

D: " 'If anyone could make me a better person, you could! All I gotta say is I musta done somethin' good!' That song has been in my head since I downloaded it to my iTunes. I love Relient K! "
E: "This MART sells items you can't buy anywhere else!"
F: I encountered Ekans, Jigglypuff, Rattata, Arbok, and Zubat around 11:45 PM Game Time.
G: HIKER ANTHONY, has a level 16 Geodude and a level 18 Machamp.
H: Warp to Mt. Moon
I: "MT. MOON Tunnel Entrance"
J: "OSHIKURU's lab"

EDIT: I toyed around with a few Gold/Silver sprites and came up with these concepts for Pikablu, I used ONLY the GBC palette.

One, Marill + Pikachu Mix
Spoiler:

Two,
Spoiler:

Three, Blue Pikachu
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
^_^ I'm glad you guys like them. I think I need to toy a little more with number two's right ear, doesn't look quite right. I'll get a new one up in a bit. :-D

EditL Got the new one up.

Last edited:

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I'm going to make a few with it being mainly marill, but now now, I'm doing something else.

Edit, Okay, So, I changed the sprites a little again, and I put on the back/trainer view. Now I'm going to do the shinies...

OKAY! Now I have uploaded and posted the final versions of all of the sprites, I'm going to try some with Marill's body and Pikachu's Ears and Tail.

OKAY! Now I have uploaded and posted the final versions of all of the sprites, I'm going to try some with Marill's body and Pikachu's Ears and Tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Please dont double post.its against the rules. Please use edit button.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Two, but the red colour definitely needs to be a different shade of blue and the body a lighter shade. The red against blue looks horrible. The design is good but the colours do not work for me.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
Please dont double post.its against the rules. Please use edit button.

...it's only against the rules in some forums, and it's automattically merged there.

Two, but the red colour definitely needs to be a different shade of blue and the body a lighter shade. The red against blue looks horrible. The design is good but the colours do not work for me.

YEah, but the GBC Palette is limited. I'm looking for a decent color.

I'll only change it if I really think it needs to be, or if, in some twist of fate, Skeetendo wants to use the sprite and they want it changed.

EDIT: I tried one different, don't know what I think of it.

pikabluconcept1newbe3.png

EDIT: I think I might like the lighter one better... I'll whip up the full set in those colors tomorrow...

EDIT: The first ones were ALL Marrill colors, this one was Quagsire colors.

Last edited:

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Wow, I would have to say those sprites are looking quite nice. Not sure which ones we will want to use but it will definitely be one of them. Probably let you fiddle with them a little more if you like and then we will publically announce which one we decide to use.

Also, on the town, I like the diligence in mapping that from screenshots and checking stuff out (mad props to anyone who figures out how to get to it without using Mt Moon XP) The glitched Hiro's house is of course due to the fact its tileset was completely remade to be the one from Ash's house RB and we just haven't messed with it since we aren't in Johto, lol. The same with why Hiro's mom is a Pikachu. sprites get changed around, old maps haven't been changed. anyways, I'd like to hear some speculation on what all could be in that Mart, Who Oshikuru and Ryosuke are and what you might do there. Also a little more about what all might be up with what you all seem to have dubbed "Missingno.'s house" lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
From what I can see, on ROute Three, get next to the pokemon center, turn on a WTW code, and keep walking to the left. Then you'll get to that town. Thank you Gold Map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back