• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Fayt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianmichael7

Pokemon Fayt Creator
Years
**Please Read the whole thing before replying with a question, i hate spam...**

POKEMON FAYT

Introduction:
I've been making this rom ever since I noticed that there were never any noticed hacked roms based on Emerald version. It's hard to find hacking programs for Emerald since everybody is focused on hacking Ruby, Sapphire, Red, D/P, and Platinum. There are still some problems I have been having with this hack but I always find a way to solve it. I'm great at coding in XSE. There are no Betas to this rom yet but once i figure out how to change the start of the game, I will release beta 1.

Story:
There really is no story, it's like any other pokemon game, you collect badges and beat the Elite 4. It's just way way harder.(higher levels, new gym leaders, new gym leader pokemon, new layouts, etc...) The main part of the game is to be able to beat the most powerful trainer in the country, Red.(yes, red from all the original pokemon games)

Features:
-Day/Night system
-New Maps
-New Routes connecting cities
-New City Names
-Edited Cities from the original Emerald(Soon to be fully customized)
-New Beginning
-New playable characters(May and Brendan are colored differently)
-Game has +8 levels on all wild pokemon and trainers for a more exciting experience, just make sure you have patience, you might need it for some parts.

Currently working on:
-Taking out the first battle scene where you pick torchick and all to protect Prof. Birch...(You start with one pokemon in my hack so it isn't necessary)
-Spreading out every single pokemon so filling the pokedex is a possibility in this game.

Known Bugs:
-The base of all music is distorted(can't really fix that(started randomly, maybe it's just my rom))

Development Team:
-Ianmichael7
-
-
-
-

Extra Information:
-I am currently looking for people who want to help me work on this game... I might need help along the way. Just ask, show me proof of a good job that we could apply to the game.(excessive coding, replacing tile sets, making large maps that look good, etc...)
If there is a person out there who can code as good as/better then me, please help me in creating this game!

Screen Shots:

PokemonEmeraldU_01.png
PokemonFayt_01.png
PokemonEmeraldU_03.png
PokemonEmeraldU_05.png

FAQ:

Q: Is your hack different then the origanal game, Pokemon Emerald?
A: I would say it is different in a way because it takes longer to achive your goals that you set out for when starting this game.

Q: Does this game start off differently then the original game?
A: Yes, you start off by going to school to receive your first pokemon(Pikachu) once you decide you want to leave school, tell the teacher you want to leave and start you adventure.

Current Problems(Not bugs):
-I need three special codes used in XSE as followed...
*Activate Pokedex
*Activate which Pokemon you Rival will have(Instead of choosing torchick for your rival to pick mudkip I want the rival to Automatically choose a pokemon that i choose)

**If anybody could help me in any way, either problems or you want to help develop the game, it would be much appreciated. **

Last edited:
Years
hey looks good. Advance Starter [A-Starter] can help to change the rivals pokemon. look for it in HackMew's Tools Factory

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
What does the name stand for? And you think it will be good, a hack without a storyline with twists? :/
I'm not sure if i want to play this...

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
I don't like your idea of having no story because even the official pokemon games have stories so you should change that, also I see some tile errors in your mapping, one last thing I personally don't like the fact that your used solid colors for your overworlds.

P.S. make sure you always create a back up rom because emerald is a very unstable rom to use.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
P.S. make sure you always create a back up rom because emerald is a very unstable rom to use.

Actually, Matteron, Emerald is not Unstable, it just depends on how the Hacker hacks the Emerald Rom Base and that's all.

Well, this Hack is not very good 'cause:

1. The Hero OW is poorly Sprited (Solid Colors are used just like Matteron said.)
2. No story (Aww, c'mon, story makes the whole Hack enjoyable!)

Well, it's best to fix up the things I've said.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
sorry but this is no hack its a edit, sure you'll have a new starting script but no new storyline? Pikachu as starter? and every pokemon obtainable, and if you look the people who are asking for the "game" are n00bs who have created an account just to ask you a question.

I dont think this should of been approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back