• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
DOr0t.png

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza!

Egg Hunt is over - check results here.

Over the last few days, the local chocolate Buneary has left chocolate eggs lying all over PC! ...well, they're not technically chocolate, but they are eggs none the less. What we want you to do is to track down all the eggs and give us the locations of them. The catch? We're not telling you how many hidden chocolate eggs there are.

How do I know if I find an egg?

You'll see a little sprite of the egg, like this for example:

3guBU.png

And you'll see the number egg it is when you hover over the egg - this may give you a clue to how many eggs there are, if you happen to find one of the last few! By the way, each egg has a different colour, but it'll have the same design, so you will know if you've found one.

By the way, supporters and staff are allowed to enter if they wish ;)

Where can I find eggs?

The eggs can be anywhere really! Most of the time, Buneary has planted them in the first posts of some stickies, and of well known threads, if that helps. The eggs may even be in some PC announcements, or blogs, or... well, a certain archived forum regarding something that happened lately!

When I find as many eggs as I can, where do they get sent?

Send a Private Message to Forever, listing where the eggs are. The title can be anything really, as long as it has eggs in the title. Submit a list of the SINGLE POST (those little numbers on the top right of every post, copy the link) URLs in a list with egg# and URL.

Do not post the locations here.

You may use this thread as a discussion for how many eggs you've found.

How long do I have to find/submit eggs?

You'll have from when this thread is posted to the 10th of April to find and submit the locations of the eggs. This will end at 12:01am on the 10th, American Eastern Standard Time.

Rewards?

1st Place
Person who found the most eggs
$20 PC Supporter Gift Voucher

2nd Place
Person who found the second highest amount of eggs
$15 PC Supporter Gift Voucher

3rd Place
Person who found the third highest amount of eggs
$10 PC Supporter Gift Voucher

Bonus
If you find all of the eggs!
$25 PC Supporter Gift Voucher​

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But I need to know how to post in the PM!

The title can be anything really, as long as it has eggs in the title. Submit a list of the SINGLE POST (those little numbers on the top right of every post, copy the link) URLs in a list with egg# and URL.

:x That part kind of explains it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you want, I don't really mind but it'd be much easier for me at the end if you just PMed them all. :x Plus you could save them in your notepad, too.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I found one so far. lol

Good luck to those who joins!

User19sq

Are eggs limited to thread posts, or can they be found in different areas, like blogs and profiles?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
@hikari10: Just... link all the posts/places they're in within the PM. XD

@taro tanaka: blogs/announcements, yes, profiles, no. :x

Years
Another question, do only posting the eggs outside the blogs count?

Cos I don't look at blogs.

As for how many eggs I found, I found a lot of them (sorry, can't count them all). And that was only including ones outside of blogs.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
All eggs count. ;x So yeah even the ones in blogs.

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
I'm gonna' win. Hopefully.

I will win. Even if it I have to kill my prized teddy bear that I had since I was six. >:)
Mood: Determined. \m/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just going to mention if you find a Deerling... that's not apart of this, PPN just hasn't removed them from last time. XD;;

@Post before: y'all need that kind of motivated mindset. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I'll think I'll have a go in this for the first time, hopefully I can win at least 3rd place although I doubt it. I've already found a lot! :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i think i can win something
i have already found a lot of eggs

Back