• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Pokemonmaster_draco- i was thinking bout making a RP about a youkai acedemy :3 youkai means monster, demons, unnatural people,

this will be a highschool that learns youkai to coexist with humans, ofcourse it will have a plot too.

example of youkai: vampire, werewolf, witch, snowgirl(boy), scubbucus, kyuubi (not from naruto) etc.

ShinyDiamond- shhhhh! XD i thought it was a secret between ussss!!! i'm waiting for the next chapter :P

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Pokemonmaster_draco- i was thinking bout making a RP about a youkai acedemy :3 youkai means monster, demons, unnatural people,

this will be a highschool that learns youkai to coexist with humans, ofcourse it will have a plot too.

example of youkai: vampire, werewolf, witch, snowgirl(boy), scubbucus, kyuubi (not from naruto)etc..

Oh! Ok, i get the picture. I'd put the RP up in suggestions if i'd join or not join....i haven't read or seen the anime.

Sapphire Rose

Years
you dont have to know the anime or manga xD it wont be related to it, plus the things anyone needs to know will be added in the plot :3 i just got the idea from that anime/manga ^^

SD: are you going to lock everyone who knows in a closer? xD teehee~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I heard. But you can't throw me. I'm wearing steel boots!

___

Anyways, I posted the OOC, so once Skymin gets to it, we'll know. I'm pretty excited for it to start.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Lol! *The fragrant smell in the closet has made me delighted*....whahahaha

Anyway....guys, let's stick to the topic *I don't wana see anyone else get thrown in the closet :)*. (please ignore the previous sentence). So, i think it'l be quite cool to see a Youkai Academy RP around here.

What was the first RP that caught/attracted/inspired you when you first came to PC?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Jeeh xD i'm making the OOC already so let's see how long this one takes me :3 (PMD: Victory's Reign took me a whole evening)

My first RP was Pokemon Trainer Acedemy, however, SD had recommended this one to me trough another site... Now i think of it... All the RP's i'm in were recommended by someone O.o ... Lol! This means there's no RP that attracted me xD everything was recommended~ lmaoooo~ but that doesn't make them less fun :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I guess my first is PTA, if you only count this site.

I do remember, from another site, a Darker Than BLACK RP, and that was fun...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What was the first RP that caught/attracted/inspired you when you first came to PC?

First RP I ever saw was A New Professor in Town. It was probably one of the most epic RPs that was running at that time, and the RP that got me into RPing in the first place. The next RP was War between Pokemon and Humans, which actually finished a few months later.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Yeah, it was A New Professor In Town for me too. Another one was Pokémon Transformation, by Wolf In The Rain. I thought it was nice how they could have such a good time just playing around as humans having turned into pokémon.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
The RP that attracted me was PTA. I was astound by the amount of pages it posessed and i became attracted to an RP that was about a nation (Black Nation) that was at war with another nation (Red Nation) and then some pokemon trainers was teleported to that place. They were not allowed to use their pokemons though. It was an awesome RP, to bad i forgot the name......

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Uh... Dios Iros... Something... It was Latin I know that much. It got going, stuff happened, plot twists occurred... Then the GM disappeared. I joined some others but they never really got as far as that did; I've never been part of an epic RP in that sense.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What makes a roleplay 'epic'?

For me, one criteria is that it progresses quite far through the story (pre planned or not!) before it dies. Or finishes.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What makes a roleplay 'epic'?

For me, one criteria is that it progresses quite far through the story (pre planned or not!) before it dies. Or finishes.

True enough. You can't really have an epic RP, or even epic moments in one unless you get fairly far in the plot. That's probably why not many would be classified as such. Of course, I'm sure there are some at the moment that might get that classification, but not many.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, maybe my Minecraft RP can be EPIC! I very much want it to finish, so I don't think I'll go anywhere. If members disappear, I'll advertise their position! It will remain always open with a limit of 16 players!

*determination burns in eyes* This RP WILL finish!!

In Pokemon Battle Royale: Earth & Sky, I'm getting very excited, because I came up with an exciting scene with my character Kiba, and I'll be making a somewhat long, movie-quality (I can only hope), amazing post!

When I make the post, I'll be sure to link it here too!

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
True enough. You can't really have an epic RP, or even epic moments in one unless you get fairly far in the plot. That's probably why not many would be classified as such. Of course, I'm sure there are some at the moment that might get that classification, but not many.

Well there was your Pokemon Odyssey 1 xd

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Epic for me means that it goes on for a long time and that there's a decent amount of stuff (not necessarily plots but character development too). I've had 'epic' role plays on other forums in the past where two characters were ripping each other apart with insults; it spawned so many inside jokes. In short, it was memorable.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I have a curious question, mostly 'cause I dont know what to answer on & I don't know what you people are talking about. Has there ever been an RP that involved Underworld monsters? Yeah, I'm addicted to Kid Icarus Uprising. :P

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Ever in the history of RPing or PokéCommunity? xD I haven't seen many RPs involving demons in my times on here (not really counting any Shin Megami Tensei-style ones as those demons don't really come from the underworld*).

*though I've only played the Persona and DigiDevi Saga series properly... I could be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back