• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I always facepalm and hang my head for a moment when I rediscover proof of my old habits.
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu...normal people don't hug their computers.
Then again, I can't say much about normal hugging. I've hugged my stray cat before. x; Can't help it. He's the most cuddly stray feline you will ever see.

Kurono, you aren't alone haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've hugged my computer :c But it was over skype because I couldn't hug the other person for real ;o;

YEAAHH TEAM FAIL!

Also I can't decide who is the "stronger" character.. Phoenix Wright.. or Miles Edgeworth? In a way they are both badasses and they're both strong with equal strengths and weaknesses. Love em both!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sometimes i hug my TV especially when my favourite band is playing, when i see my favourite comedy show or when i'm happy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kura, your post made me realize that I don't really know what lent is. Wikipedia helped me. Good for you. c: (I don't mean that sarcastically.)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think you should!

And yeah.. I feel like dying already.. ._. It's gonna be tough. I'm only gonna let myself cheat for this saturday since I am going out for valentines day, which is ok because I didn't have a proper mardi gras today :3

.. I'm also giving up coffee ;o;

Slendy: :3 Yay, the more you know!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That saying doesn't always work for Wikipedia. I have learned that just wandering around it doesn't always go very well haha. D;

I'll be on PC off and on for a bit. I need to study and take notes. I also need to start on the operator symbol shirt I'm making. In reality, I'm just putting the operator symbol on a black shirt. But it's going to be amazing. c:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Holy ****, I could NEVER give up chocolate. This is all the chocolate I ate today:

-Hot Chocolate and a chocolate fudge brownie from Dunkin Donuts in the morning.
-TWO Fudge brownies when I got back to school, along with a chocolate filled boston creme donut
-Nutella Sandwich

Welp.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I know, Dipu. I eat at least a little bit of chocolate every day. It's gonna be really tough but Fabio gave up all sweets so I am like.. damn.. I dont eat many sweets but chocolate I eat every day and I've been having a cup of coffee about every day recently which I don't think is that good for me.
I shall replace it with water and yogurt/ other snacks.

@_@ Wont be as tough as when I gave up videogames for lent and then Ruby/Sapphire came out. That was torture..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Guys, I've been laughing so much at this that it's making my stomach hurt. Help. Something is wrong with my head, apparently.
Spoiler:

Yup, this is what I'm wasting my time studying.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly. That's why I find it to be so funny. Really. Who needs to be told to seek medical care when there's a freaking piece of metal in their eye?

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've never hugged a electronic before...
The weirdest thing i've hugged was a cactus. :D

Hahahawkward, I just realised being quoted in a signature gives me mixed emotions. :S

Wow, I hadn't noticed how slowly I typed that!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Proably the same kind of people that caused "Caution: May cause drowsiness" to have to be printed on the labels of sleeping pills.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never hugged a electronic before...
The weirdest thing i've hugged was a cactus. :D

Hahahawkward, I just realised being quoted in a signature gives me mixed emotions. :S

Wow, I hadn't noticed how slowly I typed that!
Hey c:

You...hugged a cactus? What?

I hope you don't mind it being there. If you do, I'll take it out. ;?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back