• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Section Rules and Guidelines (Updated as of 02/15/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The rules have been updated! Please re-read them to get an idea of what has changed!

Rules & Guidelines

1. All community rules apply. The community rules can be found here.
  2. THERE IS TO BE NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CARDS HERE. It is a hassle that we do not want to deal with. Selling should stay on places that expressly permit selling, such as eBay. Likewise, no linking to sales or auctions. Any threads or posts breaking this rule will be deleted.
  3. Trading cards within the TCGO is permitted, but keep your trades reasonable.
  4. You may request codes, but in doing so, you accept that you may receive some codes that someone else has already used.
  5. Check the forum stickies. If there is a thread you wish to make, please check the stickies. Please do not make any "How much is this worth?" or "Look what I just got" threads. There are a pair of these threads at the top of the forum index. Please use those threads for posts of that nature.
  6. YouTube videos are allowed to be posted in this section as long as a) you are not blatantly advertising your channel, b) the videos are relevant to the TCG, and c) the video is something that can be discussed here on the forum. Blatant advertisements will be deleted.
  7. If you are reviewing a card, do not rate using ridiculous numbers. Keep it out of 5 or 10--no ridiculous numbers, please (ie. 4045304/1323425).
  8. Regarding Prefixes:
    The COTW prefix is for the official Card of the Week posts made by either Sydian or myself. If you would like join the COTW posting rotation, please contact me via PM for the details on how Card of the Week is run.

The Event prefix is for any event I've given permission to run. If you would like to run an event, PM me, and I will generally respond within 24 hours.

What belongs here?

• Discussions concerning the TCG itself--so anything related to any of the sets in any language and any other TCG-related merchandise including the official TCG Online. Discussion regarding unofficial online play is permitted as well. Decklists and deck help threads belong in the TCG Deck Reviewing subforum.
  • Tournament and other event result reports belong in the Tournament Reports sticky.
  • Rumors & spoilers can have their own thread, but make sure there is sufficient evidence before you make a speculation thread (and label it as such).

More rules regarding the official TCG Online game will be added as I find more about the game out.

If you have any questions or suggestions, contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back