• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there anyone here willing to be friends with me?

Years
Is there anyone here that writes fanfics willing to be friends with me? I would like a writing buddy so we can discuss each other's fanfics. And would not mind if someone could work together on these fanfics. If so, please reply.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Maybe post some more information about your fanfics? If you do, then people who might want to work with you will know what you like to write.

Also, what do you mean by "discuss each other's fanfic"? Do you mean like a beta reader does, where you go over questions and find each other's mistakes? Or do you mean like a support system, where you talk about how the writing goes for each day, what the characters are doing, where the plot is going, things like that?

Once we know that, we'll have a starting point to finding friends.

Years
Maybe post some more information about your fanfics? If you do, then people who might want to work with you will know what you like to write.

Also, what do you mean by "discuss each other's fanfic"? Do you mean like a beta reader does, where you go over questions and find each other's mistakes? Or do you mean like a support system, where you talk about how the writing goes for each day, what the characters are doing, where the plot is going, things like that?

Once we know that, we'll have a starting point to finding friends.

My fanfic is the Quesr of Arceus: Journey to a New Homeworld, a pokemon/zelda crossover.

I do want a support system

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
The best way to interact with this forum isn't to ask us outright. It's to read our fics, find someone whose writing style you like, and then talk to them via VM or PM. Most of us aren't going to come to you because we don't know whether you're interested in holding a discussion or you just want to talk about your stuff, and I don't think many people can handle one-sided relationships, at the risk of being a little overdramatic.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I do want a support system
Fortunately, Fanfiction and Writing is just that: a support system. If you have a question about anything related to writing, create a thread and we'll try to answer it. Want to see what other's think of your writing? That's exactly what we're here for.

Like Jax said, just start interacting with us. Review other people's stories. Post your own. Create discussion threads. Once you do, you'll make friends and get your own private support system while adding to others. Before that, though, a good solution is to make use of the large support system known as this forum.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm going to merge your two threads, so that now people have a better idea of what you're looking for.

Also, just note that no one can actually post in your fanfic's thread, since it's way over a month old. So if anyone reviews your fic, they'll have to either send the response to you in a VM/PM or post in this thread.

Years
I'm going to merge your two threads, so that now people have a better idea of what you're looking for.

Also, just note that no one can actually post in your fanfic's thread, since it's way over a month old. So if anyone reviews your fic, they'll have to either send the response to you in a VM/PM or post in this thread.

Alright, if anyone would like to pm me thats fine or they could post on this thread. Also, How do I revive my fanfic thread?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The only way to revive your thread without getting in trouble is by posting a new chapter. If you post in it for any other reason, it'll be closed.

Back