The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

Old October 4th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Zerro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zerro Send a message via Yahoo to Zerro

Advertise here
I did'nt mean to sadfurret.

To everyone intrestered in MaxBotGirlBot, she just got a bit more advanced. I'm trusting everyone by this. Usaly she would only learn correction from me, but now everyone that talks to her can teach her if she says somthing wrong. Simply by saying wrong after she says somthing innorcect. She will ask you what she should've said, and then you tell her. DON'T ABUSE POWER, cause this feature can be shut off just as easily as it was turned on.

P.S. I got MaxBot to talk to ALICE, and MaxBot outsmarted her, by saying "Dead stupid **** named ALICE says, What?"
and genius ALICE says "What?"

Last edited by Zerro; October 4th, 2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old October 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
D-jo4000
Gamemaster. Pokeruler

Send a message via AIM to D-jo4000 Send a message via Yahoo to D-jo4000
okay she should be different to different people so when someone im's her, she talks based on how that person acts to only that person. She should have long dirty blonde hair with a dress. Her eyes should be brown with a cute nose

I need a family. If you'd like, come join.
Mother:
Father:
Brother:
Sister:
Paired With:
Best Friend: Zerro
Old October 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Zerro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zerro Send a message via Yahoo to Zerro
You've given that way to much thought lol, but she already reacts differnt with people she's fimailar with. ATM she has a sort of a teenage girl personality. One of the perceptron funtion's is a relationship system, which basicly emulates hormones in a way. ATM she has a crush on Ben, so whoever you are. You know its you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MaxBot is being taken a step further into the world of linux, this means I need alot of help from you guys. First off I need a MaxBot system LOGO, I'm not to good with spirtes so hopfully someone can stir up a good one, more will be posted later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently working from the inside of the new MaxBot operating system, I am using ubuntu's open source to get a head start, but from here on out I'm gonna be editing my brains out, heres what everything looks like without anything being done to it.

Last edited by Zerro; October 5th, 2005 at 06:52 PM.
Old October 6th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Here is a big update for the MaxBot project. As you all know I'm taking it a sther into the world of linux, where I can make my very own MaxBot operating system. This Operating system will be called MaxBot-MasterMind. All other MaxBot extenions will stem form the MaxBot - MasterMind, and return to the MaxBot - MasterMind. With this system you will be able to experince a computer like never before. I'll leave you with that, and a few pics.

The first is one of the backgrounds, in 1024 by 768.
The second is a simple icon.
The third is the Loadinding screen graphic.

As always plz tell me what I should work on, and submit your ideas as well. All comments are welcomed.
Attached Images
File Type: gif BK2.gif‎ (402.9 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif Sphere copy.gif‎ (2.2 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif Maxx2 copy.gif‎ (98.8 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Zerro; October 6th, 2005 at 09:22 PM.
Old October 7th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

A Whole Operating System??? Cool!!!!!
Old October 7th, 2005, 07:18 AM
MegaFuz
Über Title

Send a message via AIM to MegaFuz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MegaFuz
I just talked to her a little bit. Pretty cool. I've talked to these before though.

This is where I'd post my PC family if any of them were still here. D:
Old October 7th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

IT's A WHOLE OPERATING SYSTEM!!!! That'll be better than my laptop.
Old October 7th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

So are you going to use a linux kernel or what? Or FreeBSD?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here