• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Order Up!

Years
normal_dp-g4.jpg

Order Up!

When taking on breeding projects for other trainers, how do you go about it? Do you do the simpler ones first, or on a first come, first serve basis? And is their a cap on the amount of BP's you accept at any one time?

Discuss away!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I like to complete orders on a first come, first serve basis; however, I will breed what I can in the meantime will RNG Reporter finds new seeds. Does that make sense? :D I don't have a max limit on requests at the moment. I am seriously thinking about it... I'm not very fast, compared to other breeders.

I think this relates to giveaway distributing as well; I serve mostly in first come, first serve basis. If the person goes offline / disappears, I just have to move on to the next person.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I take them in the order that they come and if I accept them, of course. I have a max of three because I noticed that I like to put them off and then do all three around the same time. When I had six I always felt overwhelmed and would eventually not do any of them.

Blade: I definitely recommend a limit of three or four for you because you will get overwhelmed quickly if you keep accepting :(

Mooseqwert-Pokemaster

Breeder of all Trades
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
By nature i am a pokemon breeder. My friends ask for a pokemon, i probably have one ready for them in the pc. my tactics are rather interesting i carry my Hypno and Larvesta around with four eggs. My Larvesta's flame body cuts the steps i need to take in half. So far, i have hatched 563 eggs

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I do first come, first serve as well, accepting max 3 at a time. But since no one comes asking for anything, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ to do whatever I want whenever I want. :D

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I do first come, first serve as well, accepting max 3 at a time. But since no one comes asking for anything, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ to do whatever I want whenever I want. :D
Me, too. No one ever comes to my trade thread no matter how much I try to get them so I give up and just RNG and update my thread just for fun :D

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I don't have a cap. I generally do them randomly, but I usually breed my own Pokémon first

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Usually, I do whoever requested first, and go in that order. I only take three at a time though, and I usually do them pretty fast, cause I hate when they pile up. Along with the three bps I take in, I have a big personal project I want to work on, and I haven't been able to work on it in over a week and still can't, so I'm bugged that I'm behind. But I tend to put other requests in front of my person projects just so I can get them handed out. People seem to get really impatient which is a bother, and it makes me wanna not even give them their Pokemon. Heck, out of the last batch of bps I did, half of them are not even going to who wanted them now. So...wonderful. And I sometimes do special requests or surprise presents for other people that aren't included in the 3 bp cap I have in my trade shop, and the RNG club challenge Pokemon aren't included in that either. I've missed some challenges now and I'm sad. :(

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I find I'll usually say "I'll take that one" or "let me help with that" Then I'll find a seed my dad will come home and hassle me to get of the PC and I'll then forget about it...

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Necroposting power ACTIVATED! TC's discussion section got quite rusty and there's the new announcement, so I hink it's right time to post my experience here :)

I try to do them in the order I get them, but if I don't have right parents on hand, I usually postpone them while taking care of the easier one(s).

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I try to do them in the order that I received them, unless there are multiple orders and there's one I don't want to do. I only take three at a time normally, cuz I'm really lazy and only get around to doing requests when I feel like it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
i do my Breeding Requests in order, unless a White lister requests, in which case i bump them to position 2. I have a cap of 5, because it's very easy to let things get out of control if you don't have a limit. I also only let each person request one at a time, since it would be unfair to have one person hogging up my entire breeding queue.

Back