• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
May I be so bold as to ask what Fakemon you caught? I'm just curious.

I caught the Hombone in the cave, I haven't seen a chance to catch any others yet. Any hints for where some others are?:nervous:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I caught the Hombone in the cave, I haven't seen a chance to catch any others yet. Any hints for where some others are?:nervous:
Sewers have pokemon that are related to sewers like magnimite and a few others and look for a zombiemon where maril usually are. Also, many pokemon have hidden evos, even the unexpected ones.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2011
i love this hack it's amazing but am i the olny one who can't find cut i've been running around for ages looking for it and can't

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
i love this hack it's amazing but am i the olny one who can't find cut i've been running around for ages looking for it and can't
Hahahaha good times trying to find cut XD...anyway go to the town where you fight pestilence and go to the cave there and grab the pokeball.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Im probably gonna start Snakewood over and after catching a new Pokemon, Im gonna release the starter.

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Im probably gonna start Snakewood over and after catching a new Pokemon, Im gonna release the starter.
That's more or less what I did.

My team is (at the moment) Hyperegg (need Waterstone, where is one?), Peliper (for both surf and fly), Raichu, Ninetales, Vigourlan and Breloom.

Also, while I like having a fire type on my team, I only just realised how crap it is on Ruby.

Years
The glitch about the glitched up money reward from the champion; I spoilered the screenshot as it contains an event Pokemon available at the end of the demo and I don't want to spoil it :)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Cutlerine, some help with teh Pacifidlog Gym p|0x? I don't get your spoiler at all ._.
*is not Christian* D:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Cutlerine, some help with teh Pacifidlog Gym p|0x? I don't get your spoiler at all ._.
*is not Christian* D:

Neither am I, but you can still read the Bible. The Old Testament and Revelations are a blast; plenty of intriguing and rather oddly-worded stuff there that makes me smile.

Spoiler:

I'll leave the choice of words you say to the mirror up to you.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
*is not Christian* D:
I remember begging cutlerine for that answer, anyway go talk to a little girl in pacifilog then I recommend going to heal up your pokemon at the lilycove center ;)

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Well I said I caught hombone earlier but now I've evolved it into hombeast and caught calfby. I caught emonga too if you count that as a fakemon since it's from black and white

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
when i go and play it a white screen come up on my VisualBoyAdvanceg and nothing would load

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Can someone help me? How do I get past the invisible object?
How about you start over and dont use the walk through walls code? If you head towards Fortree City, a Professor's Aide character gives you the scope that lets you get past the invisible witch...

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
when i go and play it a white screen come up on my VisualBoyAdvanceg and nothing would load

RePost: Bad ROM. Google a clean Ruby ROM.

OK. I past the Winona Event. What I do to deliver the Egg? Do I have to past the Gym?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?
Because, you get, skates or something that replaces an acro bike, and the vespa is the replacement of the mach bike.

Back