• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Asian Kung-Fu Generation are pretty cool guys.

Indeed, time passes quickly. It's almost been an entire year since the cartoon ended.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Opening thirteen is masterfully done. It's basically the stuff you want out of Bleach.

And home from discussing career stuff with my design teacher, discussing maths with two of my maths teachers, and doing some school work in between.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Seriously, Bleach isn't done?

They beat Aizen, Ichigo lost his Soul Reaper powers, used an alternative for a time, got his powers back...WHAT'S NEXT?!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wouldn't have been satisfied if it ended there, far too many questions left unanswered. The current arc is seemingly answering them. The setting is
Spoiler:

Also beating Aizen. >implying

Looking forward for another 150 chapters.
Spoiler:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
17. i was over at a friends house playing smash bros and we decided to have a match pokeballs being the only item on. two appeared right away on opposite sides so we ran to get them. we ran towards each other and threw them, two mews!!! then we're both like: "what are they gonna do? what are they gonna do?!" *both mews fly away doing nothing*
"...wut?"

Years

It took me over an hour this morning to make my current signature (it's CSS-based) after having my previous signature for nearly 8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back