• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most forgettable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I remember someone asking this a while back, and when I went through the entire list of Pokemon, I completely forgot that Sunflora existed (despite not forgetting about Sunkern). Since then, though, it's been stuck in my head, so I'll probably never forget about it again.

Going through the whole National Dex again, Swalot kind of hit me off guard. Sort of the same deal as Sunflora in that I remembered about it's previous evolution, but not the Pokemon itself. And now that I'm not looking at it anymore, I couldn't even tell you what type it is (Poison? Ground? Psychic?).

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Feebas its just a brown freaking Magikarp and no one cared about it they all just wanted Milotic and he was always so difficult to find. I'm pretty sure I would of remembered it if I didn't only use it once! See ya!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
After reading this I remembered all the Pokemon I forgot i.e., Gorebyss, huntail, swalot.
BTW is swalot's pre-evo gulpin or swalot evolves into gulpin.

Last edited:

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I'd say which Pokemon is the most forgettable but I already forgot what it was.
Exactly. The most forgettable Pokemon is the one I can't remember, and the only ones I can't remember are Gen IV mons since I haven't played much of it. I'd say Sableye was one of the forgettable. I didn't even know it existed until I did a Sapphire nuzlocke last year. I can't remember seeing it before that.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
I would probably say some of the Generation IV Pokemon. Ironically, Pokemon Platinum was a Pokemon game I started playing Pokemon again as an adult, but I use Pokemon from previous generation.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Mothim. I rarely ever think about it, if ever.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
The Wurmadam family is COMPLETELY forgettable. The only reason I remember Wurmadam is because of a great YouTube video that had Brock cuss about them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
I'm so behind in the pokemon franchise (especially gen 4 and newer) that I don't even know a lot of the pokemon. But I think that there are definitely some forgettable pokemon. I think that some of the Johto pokemon such as Remoraid/Octillery and Qwilfish are a bit useless. I get pretty attached to pokemon, so I don't want to say that too loudly though :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I can't really wrap my head around this "Most Forgettable" thing. If you can remember it enough to write out a complaint, its obviously not forgettable. Each Pokemon has their own personal quirks, but I've never once found myself able to forget them.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I can't really wrap my head around this "Most Forgettable" thing. If you can remember it enough to write out a complaint, its obviously not forgettable. Each Pokemon has their own personal quirks, but I've never once found myself able to forget them.

You have a point there.

Though ones I tend to forget that are actually Pokemon often are Octillery and Dunsparce.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
i was just browsing through a Johto Dex when this Name popped up: Qwillfish
I honestly had to look up what he looks like, had no clue anymore

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Masquerain! I even had to Google it to find out its name paha. It doesn't look like a Pokémon to me, it never comes up in the games, the family is pretty much ignored by the majority of the random... it's just not a very memorable Pokémon and it's certainly not one I intend to get to know better, there's just not really anything interesting about it. Surskit I like, it's very cute and has an interesting typing, but when it involves both of those factors vanish. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back