• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Ice Car, here's your chance, I am tired despite the fact that the time is now 10.30am.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Contrary to popular belief, PokeWood is not a term for Pokemon boners. It is actually a decently fun distraction from the main story.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Funny how although a "popular" belief I never came under the conception of pokewood being a boner .-.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Yeah.

I have to leave in about an hour unfortunately. Hoping someone can hold the fort for me in the time being. I hope the number at least gets back up to 500 by the end of today. Maybe. Just maybe, but I doubt it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And I am home! Going to try to stay up but I'm actually pretty tired.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I had to compete with Umbreon and Glitchguy while you were gone. At the same time. I didn't have enough time to write my comments so I had to pre-type them and spam the refresh button to keep the number up. Not exactly pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back