• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im supposedly getting an iPhone for Christmas to replace my ancient phone that think's it's battery is a fake ( a sign that it may be breaking). Everyone in my family except my mom who dosent like smartphones has an iPhone. Im not at all familiar with Android and am kind of an Apple nerd.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Here's a fun and true hidden message from the Pokemon anime.

Leo Burnett And 4Kids are the Devil

-James, Timestamps: 0:35, 1:21

And before you say this isn't real, if you listen to it normally it just sounds like random unintelligible gibberish that sounds almost exactly like what normal speech sounds like backwards.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
My laptop is a Toshiba, but I wish I could afford a Mac. The only Apple product I own is my fourth gen iPod touch. I haven't used it in months, and I desperately need to put new music on it. The battery dies too quickly, as well. >___>

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I havent used my iPod in a long time. I usually listen to music at my computer, however I'm taking a trip tomorrow so I guess I'll charge it up.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Here's a fun and true hidden message from the Pokemon anime.

Leo Burnett And 4Kids are the Devil

-James, Timestamps: 0:35, 1:21

And before you say this isn't real, if you listen to it normally it just sounds like random unintelligible gibberish that sounds almost exactly like what normal speech sounds like backwards.

Holy living crap! O_O
That's priceless! *Bookmarks* :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I had a Ipod Nano (I think it was... 2nd gen) but I lost it. :/

Meh. My DS works just fine as a music player. And a video player. Hell, it can even play games!.

Basically, Nintendo > Apple

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
What kind of card you have? I've 3, two bricked (A 2nd gen Supercard DSTwo, and a brand new Acekard 2i.) and one that, somehow, still works. (A 1st gen/initial release Supercard DSTwo, cracked case and a missing C17 circuit.)

Bricked the DSTwo when updating the firmware (Updated completed sucuessfully, shut it down like instructions said, turn on insta-brick), and my Acekard 2i bricked itself when it tried running Black 2. (Happened to a number of other people too. Real mad, since Black 2 was the first game I tried playing on it.)

3 DSi's too. One destroyed DSi (Dropped it, SD reader broke. Dropped it again a year later, refuses to read anything now. Would open it to repair, except I damaged the screws when I tried opening it to fix/replace the SD reader), a DSi (3 months old, got it after I broke the other one. Also, have a protective case for it) and a DSi XL (half month old, won it in a contest. Haven't picked up a protective case for it, yet, though.)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years

I had a gbc, once...

First handheld I owned...

It was pink.

I hate pink.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
My GBA was grey, boooorriinngggggg. My Gameboy Colour was green though! Diversity!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I had a blue-ish see-through GBA.

A friend of mine traded it to me for a mp3 player, that I had found in a backpack that I bought at a yardsale. (The mp3 player was a cheapo 1 GB capacity)

My first DS was a DSL that I'm pretty sure my friend got via le 5 finger discount. :/.

It had a messed up hinge, scatched to hell screen, but it worked great. I traded a damaged mp4 player for it (20 GB capacity, touchscreen. The screen was cracked, picture was still fine, touchscreen was ruined but button navigation worked just fine.) which my friend completely destroyed by the end of the week.

I ended up selling it a year later for $10 to another friend. By then the hinge broke off (Screen still stayed connected though, and it was still closable. It was just the plastic covering that broke.) and the L button was broken.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Let's put it this way: I don't mind pink, but if it's all the same price anyway, then why not get a color I want which is blue?

I still have THE original gameboy somewhere... playing tetris on it is some serious nostalgic fun times.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I have two GBAs, a horrid light pink one and a scratched up but still usable black one.

Magenta is the only shade of pink that I don't take a dislike too. One of my favourite Pokemon is pink for llama's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back