• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
If its possible, could you make your pokemon in the first slot come out of its pokeball and follow you around throughout the region? Like in Pokemon yellow?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Back to my previous question, I was told that I can find move tutors in pokemon centers but honestly...I cant find/see them

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Hey guys, I recently finished playing the current beta and today I started hunting the legendary Pokemon. So here is my question: How do I wake up Groudon?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Some weird glitches (build 411):

occasionally, (when I save at Azalea town just for Kurt to make balls), the New Bark Town fly marker disappears. When I run there from Cherrywood, it comes back. However, the next time I fly there, a bad egg appears in my PC. I haven't used any sort of cheats/codes and possibly the only thing that might even be remotely considered like that is using save states to catch legendaries. The bad eggs always come in box 3 4th row 3rd slot and beyond from there. When I emptied those slots by moving away bad eggs, the bad eggs came onto the next slot filled with a pokemon.

Edit: also, would anyone be able to remove these 2 bad eggs if I was to upload my .sav file?

Hey guys, I recently finished playing the current beta and today I started hunting the legendary Pokemon. So here is my question: How do I wake up Groudon?

I'm wondering where you found him. I have a Key Item called "Ruby" which I found deep in the undersea cavern, and that might be what wakes him up. However I don't know where he's located.

In response to Groudon:
I found him in the Dragon's Den, where the rival controlled him. When I interacted with it, it ate the Ruby, and then fought me. So you need the ruby to wake him up.
How to get: dive from olivine city east of lighthouse, follow the cave to the bottom left of where you arrive, and when you get to weird surf tiles (3-4 caves in), walk to the right for the second set and go onto those to find ruby. The other ones lead to rayquaza and a red scarf.

Also, for anyone who cares, the 3 regis are located in the Dragon's Den where the rival took over Groudon as well, in the 3 rooms before Groudon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
I'm wondering where you found him. I have a Key Item called "Ruby" which I found deep in the undersea cavern, and that might be what wakes him up. However I don't know where he's located.

In response to Groudon:
I found him in the Dragon's Den, where the rival controlled him. When I interacted with it, it ate the Ruby, and then fought me. So you need the ruby to wake him up.
How to get: dive from olivine city east of lighthouse, follow the cave to the bottom left of where you arrive, and when you get to weird surf tiles (3-4 caves in), walk to the right for the second set and go onto those to find ruby. The other ones lead to rayquaza and a red scarf.

Also, for anyone who cares, the 3 regis are located in the Dragon's Den where the rival took over Groudon as well, in the 3 rooms before Groudon.

Thanks for the answer, found the ruby by myself and also caught Groudon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Im having a hard time getting to rayquaza. According to the official walkthrough, you need to fight groudon and kyogre first. I did this. I caught groudon where the rival had it, and I ran into kyogre in the undersea express on my first trip to valencia island. I also have obtained the ruby and the sapphire. Now, when I go to the staircase that takes me to rayquaza, its mario all over again. Can somebody please point out what I might be doing wrong, or haven't done yet? Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Im having a hard time getting to rayquaza. According to the official walkthrough, you need to fight groudon and kyogre first. I did this. I caught groudon where the rival had it, and I ran into kyogre in the undersea express on my first trip to valencia island. I also have obtained the ruby and the sapphire. Now, when I go to the staircase that takes me to rayquaza, its mario all over again. Can somebody please point out what I might be doing wrong, or haven't done yet? Thank you!

Remember, you need to have Groudon and Kyogre in your team, otherwise you won't reach the platform where Rayquaza is.

Hey guys, is it already possible to recruit people for Axel? Would be interesting to hear.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Remember, you need to have Groudon and Kyogre in your team, otherwise you won't reach the platform where Rayquaza is.

Hey guys, is it already possible to recruit people for Axel? Would be interesting to hear.

I have both in the party, and the ruby and the sapphire in my bag. What else could I possibly be missing??

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
Hey, im still using 3.1 and im in the orange islands in the cave of wisdom. When i go to level 1 and beat the first pokemon the game freezes and i cant move or access my bag or anything. the emulator doesnt freeze though. does this happen to everyone using 3.1 or just me?

Back