• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origin

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2009
Battle Frontier

are you have the Battle Frontier in this game and are you haveing ribbons in every region ? coz that will make this my favorit game and keep up the good work can't wait to play this game

Last edited:

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Looks like a good hack. when will it be relased?

NEVER CALL IT A HACK AGAIN, YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING IN THE SECTION, IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THOSE ANSWERS!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER WRITE THOSE ANSWERS IN THE REGULAR POSTS, THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE SECTION!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THIS EVERYONE BEFORE YOU POST ITS A HACK, I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO ANY MORE OF THOSE QUESTIONS, EVER AGAIN, Sorry for yelling it just gets frustrating to me when people don't follow the rules.

Last edited:

SoulNight

Gifted
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
This seems like a pretty freaking awesome game. I can't wait to play it!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Good luck to you though it seems very similar to Pokemon the Lost World ... Keep it up (The game not the similarities)

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
This is even better than raptor (from what I can see) you got supported WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
If you still need the Sinnoh Tiles, look in 4th Gen Matt's Resource Pack topic.

Also, regarding your maps... They seem to be too roomy, especially the inside ones. Try adding furniture or shrinking the size of the map.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
If you still need the Sinnoh Tiles, look in 4th Gen Matt's Resource Pack topic.

Also, regarding your maps... They seem to be too roomy, especially the inside ones. Try adding furniture or shrinking the size of the map.

I am working on the tiles, the maps are outdated, and I couldn't do anything yesterday as I was hacked and booted out, though I am back on track today.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Sorry, I have been absent from here for a little while. I have been on the job though. New Pictures will be up. Finished the sinnoh tileset, and working on some more tiles.

Last edited:
Back