• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Gallery glitch

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
When I made a gallery, it said that I had 100 pictures I could add. That made sense, other than this fact: If I were to have 74 pictures remaining, and I deleted a picture, I would stil only be able to post 74 pictures. Not 75, but 74.

Please fix that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hmm... well, if you're able to add 74 pictures and delete one of your already-uploaded ones, you're putting in more space to your album, causing it to grow into 75. That, to me, seems to be all correct; there's nothing wrong at all, haha. If you are referring to something else, then could you please try explaining it further?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Hmm... well, if you're able to add 74 pictures and delete one of your already-uploaded ones, you're putting in more space to your album, causing it to grow into 75. That, to me, seems to be all correct; there's nothing wrong at all, haha. If you are referring to something else, then could you please try explaining it further?

That's actually the exact opposite of what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if I can add 74 more pictures, and I delete one, I can still only add 74 pictures.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That's actually the exact opposite of what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if I can add 74 more pictures, and I delete one, I can still only add 74 pictures.

Oh, okay, I got you; that does sounds like an issue, and should be looked into fixing. For now, I'm not really sure what you could do. Maybe try deleting a couple of more pictures, and see if the number fixes itself?

Back