• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eugh, how does that seem like it would be good?
Actually, this could just be my dislike of cheese making it seem unappetizing to me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I have no idea if they have it in France, I only know they have it in Canada and in the northern parts of USA.

Jess, you would be surprised to heard that it's actually the most popular dish in the province of Quebec :P
It's actually good if you get the good kind of poutine xD

I know people who dislikes cheese, but when they eat it with poutine, it's like if their hate for cheese dissapeared haha. Some of my friends are like that :P

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just can't quite comprehend it haha. Such an odd mixture of foods?
Part of me wants to try it someday, just to know what it tastes like. x:

People do eat some pretty weird stuff, though.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ah, so you must be one of those people who hates Rockford. Seriously though, any type of cheese is awesome, especially those that go way past the soured or moldy point. Best thing is to pair em up with onions and you're good to go.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Cheese and onions, topping steaks is like the best thing ever. Also the best pringle flavor in existence, after salt and vinegar.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I have a little over a hundred and I don't need more. I actually unsubscribed from quite a few people's profiles because they post disgusting stuff and are generally annoying.

I don't have much patience with Facebook, I like reading meaningful stuff but people tend to post the most useless things ever... It's fun to check out a meme every once in a while, but I have friends who spam pictures of cute dogs and I'm like, ok, I know you love dogs, now please stop polluting my profile!

And onions are disgusting.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I agree that onions are gross. Might just be the consistency that bothers me, though, because I like onion grass. :? Well, now I feel like an idiot for knowing what onion grass tastes like.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I love cooked onions, but I don't like raw onions..

.. yum.. onion rings *_*..

I'm watching Chef Ramsay right now.. I want to eat but it's way too late.. @_@

Facebook? I hardly ever post. I have it to keep old uni friends in contact or ol' coworkers too :3

Sir Codin

Why is it every time I come in here after work or school, the topic being discussed here is either food, alcohol, or the weather?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Cause food alcohol or the weather is exactly the topic needed for those mid-afternoon dulls when your waiting for the day to pass by yet again. And no way, you guys are crazy, Onions are the Shizz. Especially in omelets.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Want to not talk about food, alcohol, or the weather?

Hm... lets talk about me then. I think that's a good topic don't you?

And yay me, second college acceptance!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Narcissistic much, Dipu? ;D So proud that I actually spelled that right without spellcheck, with it being the first time I've actually typed/written it.

I have things to do but I'm lazy. So I will remain sitting here, drawing and listening to music.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Narcissistic? Nahhh. Just being honest. =D

And god, I submitted my late paper today, only to realize that I had another paper that was due today for a different class, so I'm gonna have to submit that late tomorrow. -_-;

Sir Codin

I'm searching google scholar for any information regarding anything about Cyprinodon macularius for a school project.

I'd rather be playing Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim, or The Dig right now.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
;_; Oh yum.. I love omelettes <3 Tomato, ham, mushroom, cheese and onion~ Sometimes with a little spinach <3 Or a spinach and feta omelette <3

;_; Waahh I'm so hungry.. it's too late to eat now though..

;_; I'm in the mood for chicken wings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back