• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Oh, and Beta 2.1 includes Atalanta Plains. This hasn't been tested yet, though.

Edit: Beta 2.1 also includes the new rival level script. :>

Last edited:

Logan

Years
All right, just a little preview of the Poképlaza. :D

Sienna.png
Sienna1.png

Years
Looking good, Manipulation :)
Ho-oh's Alph...
If that is what I think it is, then I've seen it somewhere before- the Ruins of Alph puzzle with Ho-oh on the panels, yeah?
(I've actually got that as it's own GBA Rom- just that single puzzle, lol).
Anyway, enough mad ramblings. I really like the look of this hack, overall, very best of luck ;)

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Looking good. What about posting a fakedex? Chibi's fakemon are very good and showcasing them would greatly increase this hack's popularity (Duglug is very similar to Diglett though...).

Logan

Years
Looking good, Manipulation :)
Ho-oh's Alph...
If that is what I think it is, then I've seen it somewhere before- the Ruins of Alph puzzle with Ho-oh on the panels, yeah?
(I've actually got that as it's own GBA Rom- just that single puzzle, lol).
Anyway, enough mad ramblings. I really like the look of this hack, overall, very best of luck ;)

Thanks. :D

Looking good. What about posting a fakedex? Chibi's fakemon are very good and showcasing them would greatly increase this hack's popularity (Duglug is very similar to Diglett though...).

Um no, the main reason being because I don't want to reveal fakemon. It would greatly increase our popularity? I really do not care how popular my hack is, popularity =/= quality. (Um no, okay? Thanks.)

Anyway, I've been working on reordering the Pokédex. (Which is hard shiz.)

2uz2l1h.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Awesome Hack
i like the Poképlaza Building
You could maybe put new tiles inside
instead of the orignal TRAINER TOWER tiles
There ok but

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Awesome Hack
There ok but
Well we dont HAVE any indoor tiles for that. This isnt really necessary either so you shouldn't really be asking us to do more work on something that is so insignificant, instead of doing that I'll be spriting some fakemon and some necessary things. So we just want to focus on whats needed right now, though me and harry appreciate the comment though.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well we dont HAVE any indoor tiles for that. This isnt really necessary either so you shouldn't really be asking us to do more work on something that is so insignificant, instead of doing that I'll be spriting some fakemon and some necessary things. So we just want to focus on whats needed right now, though me and harry appreciate the comment though.

Am I allowed to appreciate the comment too? :>

Anyway those new tiles look very nice, Harry. I can't wait to see what you've got planned in that building.

And your sprites look fantabulousistic as always, Max. Is your avatar going to end up in Sienna..? :D

Logan

Years
Oh, you have nerves of something very hard, because I've been trying to do that and I fail every single time XP

Well... You know. :P

It's not actually time consuming. Finding the offsets took about thirty seconds, and changing for those nine took about two minutes. XD;

Awesome Hack
There ok but

Too much effort. :<

Yeah, that's what I completely mean. ;)
Anyway, good luck Harry! :)

Thanks.

ilu

Am I allowed to appreciate the comment too? :>

Anyway those new tiles look very nice, Harry. I can't wait to see what you've got planned in that building.

And your sprites look fantabulousistic as always, Max. Is your avatar going to end up in Sienna..? :D

Uh, if you want to... :D

supur speshel majeekul stufff!!!!

YES! :>

Anyway, I'm going to be adding brand new move tutors to the game. So the scripts will be 100% custom and I'll be adding new moves. (Not reusing the original tutor moves.)

Here's a video of one of the scripts. This one is actually Signal Beam. Of course, the event has been moved to the players house for the purpose of showing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhLRpXy_XmA

Last edited:

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
If the pokedex is not reordered you need the national dex in order for your pokemon to evolve

Logan

Years
Oshi- I took it out for testing purposes and forgot to add it back in. ;;

Anyway, I'm uploading a Beta 2.2 with some bug fixes (I found), two move tutors and trade evolutions edited.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I think I found another glitch.

I found about 900 rare candies in my bedroom. :S I assume they were there for testing purposes, but... And I don't think it's bad patching, but I'll try patching it again. :\

Logan

Years
I think I found another glitch.

I found about 900 rare candies in my bedroom. :S I assume they were there for testing purposes, but... And I don't think it's bad patching, but I'll try patching it again. :\

Yeah, that script also gives like all three starter Pokémon, right? I thought I deleted that script. :<

/Re-Uploading the .rar file.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This might be hard to do but the title screen would look very good if you could make the PRESS START blink and have animated bubbles in the background.

Back