• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Hm. The one thing I have not commented on is your project. Looks really good man. Keep up the work. I think I might just play it when it's done :D

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Updates on a few things:

Firstly a number of PMs suggesting BW2 tiles. I have also had many more votes of the BW tiles as well. I thank everyone for voting, the voting shall expire this approaching Sunday. Judging by the number of votes the favour is swinging in the direction of BW2 but only by about 2 votes:

BW: 12
BW2: 14

Once the voting expires I shall remap everything in the game to the specifications of the winning tiles, after that a new demo shall be released.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted so far for their co-operation and would request that if you want your say in this then don't keep your opinion to yourself, either PM me, post it on this thread or post it on my DA.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Updates on a few things:

Firstly a number of PMs suggesting BW2 tiles. I have also had many more votes of the BW tiles as well. I thank everyone for voting, the voting shall expire this approaching Sunday. Judging by the number of votes the favour is swinging in the direction of BW2 but only by about 2 votes:

Once the voting expires I shall remap everything in the game to the specifications of the winning tiles, after that a new demo shall be released.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted so far for their co-operation and would request that if you want your say in this then don't keep your opinion to yourself, either PM me, post it on this thread or post it on my DA.

Sorry it took so long to post. I keep saying Ill get to it later. The game looks awesome, and I would like to vote if its not to late.

For the grass, I like the first image a ton better, the BW2 tiles look strange. And for the first thing to vote on, with the tile styles, the first one is by far the best.

Good luck with the game. I hope to see it go far

Rayquaza.

Years
Updates on a few things:

So that nearly evens out everything at:

BW: 13?
BW2: 14?

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
[SIZE="a"]I would like to place my vote on BW2. The colour blends in with the rest of the overall colour scheme.

The BW grass looks pretty good but has a pretty bland colour scheme in contrast with the rest of the picture.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
For God's sake Firestorm.! Do you need a trip down memory lane or something? You were the first one to make a vote! (Even before I did) you only get one vote!

Firestorm.

Years
[SIZE="a"]Hi guys, I'm here with information concerning Emerald Legend as Rayquaza.'s internet is down (Since I know him personally, he told me to put this message up).

The poll has now closed because Rayquaza. has had a hugh amount of PMs with votes:

The winner of the poll was the BW2 tiles by 3 votes.

BW: 34
BW2: 37

Very close desision, thank you for voting. Work has now resumed on Emerald Legend (Finally) so keep an eye out on this thread, http://emeraldprojects.me.uk and Rayquaza.'s DeviantArt for more updates.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
A decision is a decision. Any way, some new screenshots coming soon. Here are a few maps I've redone:

Spoiler:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
very nice. You didn't answer my question though. Any problems with the following pokemon?

Rayquaza.

Years
Oh yeah, it's working like a charm, thank you. Remind me to put your name in the credits list when I next update the first post (or possibly ask a MOD when I can advance this thread into 'the showcase').

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Oh yeah, it's working like a charm, thank you. Remind me to put your name in the credits list when I next update the first post (or possibly ask a MOD when I can advance this thread into 'the showcase').

Really? No problems? Wow. Thats great. I thought for sure there would be some kind of problem. Good job then. Most people with no scripting knowledge wouldnt have understood part of it, or messed up. I await seeing this in the showcase

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks. My internet connection is a bit dodgy at the moment (My brother is probably streaming stuff from the internet again) so I'll ask a MOD when he's not around.

Rayquaza.

Years
Well I am having problems with the Pokemon center bit when the starting over switch is on but that's it.

The first post has been updated with a few screenshots, more plot and the legend of Greeo.

Firestorm.

Years
[SIZE="a"]To answer that he was in hungary a few weeks ago because the F1 was there and he is in tunisia at the moment. Everyone should be glad to know that he has not abandoned the project (not that he has any reaaon to anyway. Its a good game right?). I just hope Rayquaza. could sent some updates to this thread soon.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
Well to add that I currently am only able to post via my iPod on a very poor wifi signal. I can see that text I sent you only got through earlier today. I have not given up on the project. I merely am unable to continue at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back