• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
That still does not describe it clear enough, please list out all of the known pokemon that you have caught shiney. Otherwise we do not know where the limit lies, and there may be one you missed, unless you know you hacked to get them all. Anyways, please just poke all of the shiney pokemon you have caught as it will help the shineydex be as precise as possible.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Well,All the Pokemon right here:

Starmie
Staryu
Shellder
Closter
Seel
Dewgong
Squrtle
Wartole
Blastoise
Tenacool
Tenacrel
Goldeen
Must I name all of them?No.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Yes, you do if you want them to be posted. We cannot update the dex until we know exactly what we're dealing with. We may accidentally miss one of the shinies, even though you caught it, it would not be marked. It is just a way to make sure we get all of your accomplishments, please don't get hostile. EDIT!: Also, you have not captured all of the water pokemon as you missed Krabby and Kingler, so it was indeed better for you to post your achievments.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I finished the Banner! What do you all think?

Post your ideas, if you think of something to improve it. Also, if anyone can upload this to photobucket, or something, we can put it in our sigs.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i thought of a banner idea as i slept last night, u have a shiney idk which one, and then u u put the cross arrows of a gun, like its in the scope. b/c its hunting

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
ShineyKabutops said:
i thought of a banner idea as i slept last night, u have a shiney idk which one, and then u u put the cross arrows of a gun, like its in the scope. b/c its hunting

lol, thats a neat idea. I don't think anyone would mind if you made it, then posted it. Maybe the club could use both banners.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
lol i cant even figure out how to put pics of the shinies im hunting in my sig. im computer retarded!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Try useing these links in your sig:

pkfrlgsh032.png

pkfrlgsh111.png

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
confused still, help me please, can u walk me through this?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Iv'e seen 120 clefairys now. Need 1775 more... Wish me luck.

Anyway, what do you think of the banner? Is it good, or bad? How do you think I can improve it?

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
have fun w/ clefairy lol, and u should make my idea, id have it for sure

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i still have to say attackrage i dont believe a friggin word you say.....you cant possibly have that many shinys without cheatin and i read in another post how many hours you have in PuSA and u STILL cant have that many shinys.... FR/LG hasnt been out that long so that you can catch that many ..... :\ ....skinny the banner is uhh eh ok...i like the idea of looking through a scope at a shiny ... :classic:

Back