• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've made some very large trades lately, thanks to ~RNC~ and have completed the majority of the Pokedex! Everything now reflects the current shop status. There is at least one evo of everything, aside from a few straggler legendaries here and there—please see still needed list.

Enjoy, and please feel free to let me know if anybody should need anything. Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I can still donate those DWFs and a Kirlia :D
Although I can only go online to trade on weekends now, which sucks. :\

Years
I can still donate those DWFs and a Kirlia :D
Although I can only go online to trade on weekends now, which sucks. :\

h0tshot1025: Thank you! I don't know what was happening our last attempt, it seemed like it would disconnect after every trade. Do you have access to a more reliable wifi connection at all?

Years
I've got a Pawniard if you're still in need of one for your Dex.
Level 40 Relaxed Nature, I can also try and get you one that I've bred myself.
All I really want is the DW Vulpix :x?

Years
@Razatrix: That sounds good. Because the Pawniard is a pretty easy catch in BW1/2, are you able to offer a second pokemon, or one that is not from BW instead? Either way is fine, just curious!

Send me a PM when you're around and we can set something up!

Years
Hey, so I saw your post on the Quick Trade Thread, came here, and saw that I wanted more than just one Pokemon. So here we go. :3

I'd like DWF Pineco, Chinchou, Glameow, Chansey, and Drowzee.

I can offer any DWF Magikarp or any other DWF from this list or the following Pokemon from your want list.

Spoiler:

Everything listed under the spoiler is on my Black card (FC: 1636-4749-9044) and all the DWF's are on my Black2 card (FC: 1077-8546-4918). I can trade over Pokemon to one card for ease of trading if you want things from both cards though.

Last edited:

Bulfwyne87

Monster Squad ftw !!
Years
Hi, I'm new to this site and pretty much the trading across the internet as well... But I read the walkthroughs on this site which helped out a lot...

I'm looking for registeel and mew ( If possible to get a mew, if not then oh well) for my w2 game, I tried using the GTS but that reggi wasn't even in the options...

I don't trade often, and am sorry for my newb-ism ... I'm not sure how this goes down or what to offer for the two pokemon other than prolly the sacred sword like terrakion, or mespirit ... I got a happiny lvl 1, < too desperate ?? lol jk but in all seriousness if you could suggest what you would take for the two would be great :)

I got a dsi and not sure how to get dwf's, but if you want me to I will love to try and catch dwf's and send them your way, but I need instructions . . lol, i'm a newb at that so . . .

my FC is 3354 5093 0459

-Bulfwyne87

Last edited:
Years
@LadyScathach, thanks for stopping by! I'm assuming you are looking for the DWF versions of all the requested pokemon, I can do that!

From your offerings I would be interested in the following:
DWF Magikarp
150 Mewtwo (Feb2012, 02112) - Will need to be cloned
281 Kirlia (Aoife, 01967)
309 Electrike (Aoife, 01967)
310 Manectric (PEYTON, 26684)

I will get the 5 mons ready, feel free to send me a PM when you're around and ready to trade. I will be on W2 FC in signature and thread.

@Bulfwyne87: Thanks for stopping by! I would be more than happy to offer you the registeel from my pokedex list. Unfortunately I do not have a mew you seek, as per my still needed list. However, I'm sure somebody else in trade corner would be able to help you out!

DWFs are Dream World Females, and can be captured in the Dream World, accessed via game sync and Pokemon Global Link at pokemon-gl.com. I'm sure there are many guides around for it, but DWFs are of interest because they can pass on the hidden ability they receive in said Dream World.

Let me know when you have some time to trade for registeel, and we'll go from there! Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

Bulfwyne87

Monster Squad ftw !!
Years
Thanks a lot Retinaburn for taking the time and trading with my newbie bum.. Hope the heatran behaves :) I'm deffinatly looking into dwf's now, and will be donating in the future :) For right now tho, rigigigas ... I'm coming for you , muwahahaha

Thanks again, this site is really cool

Years
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm trying to finish my Unova Dex and need to see the following pokemon:

Buneary, Rufflet, Roserade, Vespiqueen, Shuppet, Gliscor, Corsola, Seel / Dewgong, Yanmega, Pupitar

I don't need to keep them I just need a trade and trade back so I can complete my dex. Thanks for the help!

Years
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm trying to finish my Unova Dex and need to see the following pokemon:

Buneary, Rufflet, Roserade, Vespiqueen, Shuppet, Gliscor, Corsola, Seel / Dewgong, Yanmega, Pupitar

I don't need to keep them I just need a trade and trade back so I can complete my dex. Thanks for the help!

Sounds good to me, I would love to help you out! I will more than likely clone them, so I won't need a trade back. However, if you do need the trades that you supply me for them back, I would be more than happy to do that for you as well.

I have time in about an hour or so to do the trade if you are still around and interested. Send me a PM if you can do it in an hour and we'll go from there, thanks!

Okazaki~Tomoya

A place were dreams come true
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Thanks for the help with dragonite.

here are the specifications for Feebas

Feebas Lv.1 (Shiny If at all possible)
Bold Nature
IV characterisitcs. Capable of taking hits.
No nickname
Ability: Cute charm
Gender Female
Egg moves: Mirror Coat, Hypnosis

Years
Thanks for the help with dragonite.

here are the specifications for Feebas

Feebas Lv.1 (Shiny If at all possible)
Bold Nature
IV characterisitcs. Capable of taking hits.
No nickname
Ability: Cute charm
Gender Female
Egg moves: Mirror Coat, Hypnosis

Thanks for the request! I'm not quite sure it's possible to get Mirror Coat and Hypnosis on the same Feebas without hacking (nullifying online usability). The closest possible egg move combo that I've found is going to be confuse ray and mirror coat. Let me know if this is acceptable, or let me know of a breeding combo to get the egg moves if you know of one. Everything else should be good to go! For IV's, "Capable of taking hits." is somewhat of an aesthetic thing, and doesn't really effect battle performance, so I will try to find it, but if not it will just be flawless or close to it in terms of 31/31/31/31/31/31.

Here is a link for reference to what I was looking at: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?246447-Hypnosis-Mirror-Coat-Feebas

Did a google search for: "feebas mirror coat hypnosis"

Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Heya! I wanted to offer.. Kangaskhan with DW Inner Focus for a Pikachu?
And if there's absolutely anything you'd trade for Thundurus, that'd be great. If it's of any use, I could offer a masterball.

Years
Heya! I wanted to offer.. Kangaskhan with DW Inner Focus for a Pikachu?
And if there's absolutely anything you'd trade for Thundurus, that'd be great. If it's of any use, I could offer a masterball.

Sounds good to me! I actually already have a DW Kangaskhan. So, unless you have another DWF that I do not have in my DWF list... anything will be fine. The masterball sounds good, can never have enough of those!

PM me when you're around. I'm just working on getting thundurus to original forme for trade.

Years
Hi, I need help with completing my White 2 Unova Dex.

In need of these Pokemon:
Buneary, Vullaby, Roserade, Vespiquen, Shuppet, Shuckle, Corsola, Wailmer, Bronzong, Seel / Dewgong, Larvitar / Pupitar.

Don't really know what to offer, but I have 36 Vulpix that were bred, mostly Modest and Naive nature.
Oh this is my FC: 2409 2947 5493 Name: Sawada

Years
Hi, I need help with completing my White 2 Unova Dex.

In need of these Pokemon:
Buneary, Vullaby, Roserade, Vespiquen, Shuppet, Shuckle, Corsola, Wailmer, Bronzong, Seel / Dewgong, Larvitar / Pupitar.

Don't really know what to offer, but I have 36 Vulpix that were bred, mostly Modest and Naive nature.
Oh this is my FC: 2409 2947 5493 Name: Sawada

Hi Fennekin, I've got your order ready for pickup! I'm heading out for the afternoon but will be available starting at about 7pm eastern time. Let me know what works for you. I will be on W2 fc.

In terms of the trade, I'm looking for dwfs, ev trained Pokemon or events. If you don't have any of those, I will take some vulpix off your hands!

Years
Hi Fennekin, I've got your order ready for pickup! I'm heading out for the afternoon but will be available starting at about 7pm eastern time. Let me know what works for you. I will be on W2 fc.

In terms of the trade, I'm looking for dwfs, ev trained Pokemon or events. If you don't have any of those, I will take some vulpix off your hands!

Yeah I don't have any of those so I'm going to trade Vulpix for them. I'll be available all day. I just need to make sure to check back often. Thanks. :)

EDIT: You said I could request a breeding then here is my request.
Pokemon: Vulpix
Nickname: Kida
Nature: Timid or Modest
Ability: Drought
Egg Moves: (Optional) none, I'll be giving it Solarbeam
IVs: none, I'm not good with IVs

But I don't know what I should trade for it though. I don't have many pokemon that I'm willing to trade.

Last edited:

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Hi, I'm looking to complete my Unova Dex. I know it's a bit noobish to not have done that yet, but I've been more concentrated on getting all those impossible medals :P . Here are the numbers I need (this corresponds to the mons on the Black 2/White 2 Unova Pokedex, so they may differ from White/Black Unova Dex or National Dex) #004, #006, #078, #080, #109, #143, #222, #237, #251, #265, #266, and #287. I only need to use them for my Dex, so I can trade them back if need be. Hope you can help out!

- Clumzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back