• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Brandy's Trade Shop* Kalos Bred, High IVs, HA, Egg Moves, & Legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2020
I would be interested in the darkrai and the deoxys but I need to know if they're real. Do they have the blue pentagon? If they're real I have 10 real shinies for trade.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
Would you trade a 5 IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Infiltrator Zubat w/ Egg moves for a 5 IV HA Poocheyena 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Egg Moves Poison Fang and Play Rough?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Oh, hello. I would like to request that you save me an eevee with perfect stats except physical attack, and the moves covet and wish.

Also, if you could also capture some shuckles from my friend safari with perfect defences and hp, that would be much appreciated. I cannot trade this weekend however, ill pm you when im ready.

Please save those pokemon for me - Lucariokul. In game name: Hylianaura on X, Hylucario on Y.

Years
Hey,
I am interested in your 5IV HA Eevee. Would you accept a 5IV Protean Froakie for it?
Please get in touch if you would!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back