• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I restarted my Leaf Green & I'm currently up to Brcok, I have trouble beating him as I have only one pokemon, a level 17 Pikachu, & Quick Attack does next to no damage on Rock types for some reason >_< so I'm waste fighting Brock till my Pikachu learns Slam lol

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
Another update from LG:

I'm now using four Pokemon in battle, all at Level 33. They'd be Charmeleon, Raichu, Nidoqueen, and Kadabra (I don't have FR or another LG, so no Alakazam until I'm done helping Celio later).

Erika was recently badly beaten by Kadabra and Charmeleon, and I'm now in the Team Rocket HQ underneath the game corner.

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
Another update on my journey in LG:

I'm currently standing outside the entrance to the Seafoam Island caverns. I have five Pokemon that I'm using for battle, all at level 45:
Charizard
Kadabra
Nidoqueen
Raichu
Lapras
plus a level 25 Hitmonchan to help me capture stuff.

I'm carrying 50 Ultra Balls, which I hope will be enough to capture Articuno. I'm planning to hit it with Raichu's Thunder Wave at the start of the fight, then use a series of progressively weaker attacks to lower its health, and finally get some stat loss in by way of Charizard's Smokescreen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
Well I restarted FireRed an hour ago, Im just training in the spot near Viridian City, just off the path on your way to the PokeMon League. My team is:

Charmander: Lv10
Pidgey: Lv10
Mankey: Lv5

Currently getting Mankey to Lv10, then getting my others to 13+. Then ill take on Gary :P

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
Years
After a long time I started playing Emerald again where I left off: Granite Cave >_>'. I just got finished training a few of my Pokemon, gave Steven the letter and left the cave and sailed to Slateport City. My team is of now: is Combusken level 19, Shroomish 15, Taillow 15, and Poochenya 15. Now I need to find a Water type which are sometimes a pain to find, then a electric type which is not that hard to find, maybe I'll shoot for Electrike this time lol. More Soon.

Minos Yewman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
I am STILL trying to pass battle frontier, any ideas on what team I should use. I was using Tyranitar and Metagross level 65 but then I lent my game to a friend and when I got it back Metagross was gone!!!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
i just restarted emerald a few days ago right now i have
Combusken lv19
Ralts lv18
Magikarp lv14

I am about to battle the 2nd gym leader Wish me luck

WaterSplash

Common
Years
Well, I'm in Saffron City's Silph Co., got the card key, just training my team against the many TR Grunts before I move on to Giovanni.

Current Team:
PIDGEOTTO Lv. 30
PIKACHU Lv. 26
CHARIZARD Lv. 37
SNORLAX Lv. 33
GRAVELER Lv. 29
GASTLY Lv. 23

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
Years
I remember training an eevee on leafgreen i mean i was up nights endlessly training it, untill i eventually checked serebii.net to find out why it wasnt evolving, turns out you can only get unbreon and Espeon on colleseum :(

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
Years
I traded my Firered pokemon to Emerald and Back
-My lv 64 Haunter Evolved to Gengar
-My lv 78 Haunter Evolved to Gengar
-My lv 52 Gravaler Evolved to Golem

Beat the 6th and 7th Gym leader
Found shiny duskull :D Another Shiny to my collection
My shiny abra turned into Shiny Alakazam :D
Tried to duplicate my pokemon in emerald ;D

Saved and turn off. yea...

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
I Met A Golem At MT.Ember By Smashing Rocks >> I Was EV Training MY Articuno <<< Low Defense
It Self Destructed So I Didn't Catch It

Years
Oh yes, now really far. Raised my team,
Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Nidoking, Raichu, all 36, now going through Silence Bridge...

I should've waited and raised a Magmar instead, oh well, at least it can learn Psychic..
Anyway, killed the second Snorlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back