• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I never really watched that much as a kid. x:
TV was pretty strict for me back then haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The complete opposite for me. TV practically raised me as a child! That's not to say my parents were bad or anything... I just liked TV way too much! :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I honestly don't remember much of being a kid haha. It's kind of weird...I only can grasp memories of stuff that stuck in my mind (i.e. having teeth pulled at a dentist office without it being numbed). I:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'm the same.I only remember vague details of my childhood but that could be blamed on the fact that i used to stay in front of the T.V all the time.

Years
I dont remember much of my childhood at all,though its probably good considering what I do remember, that I was made fun of by everyone and had very few friends, so I didnt exactly have a good one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Isn't that how everyone remembers early childhood?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was a rebel during most of my childhood...at the same time I was also a pretty good student. I did do loads of mistakes, but I reflect on those as life lessons. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't imagine you as a rebel. I really can't.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was just that kid that had no friends nor any life. :x
Perhaps until I was like 9, that is. After that I at least had friends. I still don't have much of a life, though. I:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't have a life either! I just spend all my time with my boyfriend pretty much. Spent all break working a job and being with my mom, didn't see friends at all. Blehhh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was (and pretty much am) a lone person, I'd rather do stuff on my own than be with friends but at the same time I do love my friends dearly. For most of my childhood I hung out with just one friend or two, then I moved on to the "reject" group in middle and high school.

I can't imagine you as a rebel. I really can't.

You don't wanna know!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My lifeless life is spent on Pokemon, drawing, internet, and listening to an online radio show thing (who doesn't love listening to two people discuss everything from exercise to drugs?) haha.

As a kid, most of my time was spent worrying over stupid stuff. x: Earlier portions of my childhood were spent at a friend's house, until I didn't see him for years. Aside from those two, I didn't do really anything haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like I was the only kid that didn't like Ed Edd & Eddy vappy. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Rocket Power trumped it any day of the week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back