• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Mafia

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Update! We're gonna be on my server for the game - 198.143.142.222

The PC server is having some issues, so to be safe, mine should be live still on Saturday. ;P

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
One question--is the Creeper Mafia allowed to have a separate conversation? I only ask this because some forums/game-masters disallow it :(

Also, we should build a courthouse type of thing where we can gather to lynch people :p

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
One question--is the Creeper Mafia allowed to have a separate conversation? I only ask this because some forums/game-masters disallow it :(

Also, we should build a courthouse type of thing where we can gather to lynch people :p

I have a little plaza and a lynch platform :P

But yes! I will let the mafia into a group chat with me and they can do some sneaky stuff. But more will be explained in-game cause I wrote up some guidelines for voting and whatnot.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
If this is still open, I would greatly like to join in. If not, I guess I'll have to wait until next time ^^"

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I have a little plaza and a lynch platform :P

But yes! I will let the mafia into a group chat with me and they can do some sneaky stuff. But more will be explained in-game cause I wrote up some guidelines for voting and whatnot.

If you wanted I could come on and build stuff, I'm not the greatest builder but I am pretty ok.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If this is still open, I would greatly like to join in. If not, I guess I'll have to wait until next time ^^"

Yes! You fill our 15th spot, so we're full up!

But if you haven't signed up (for anyone else), there's still time! I would LOVE to add more!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Got some pics of the evening.

Spoiler:

Back