• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Phiones, Rotoms, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, we can use the GTS if you'd like. We just need to be careful and make sure no one else gets your Pokemon before I do; make sure you put in lousy Pokemon. {XD}

I won't be on Pokemon for a little while, but you can deposit the Pokemon any time and let me know what you put in.

Okay I'm ready. I'll put in some zigzagoon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
This isn't working... {XD}

Why don't you put a weak Pokemon in the GTS? That way, I can handle it whenever. To make it easier for me, could you please put "Ky0greK1ng" in the comment? Thanks! Don't worry--I'll get you that Rotom eventually!

In that case I'm gonna post a zigzagoon lol

Years
Alright, what Pokemon are you asking for? In your previous post, you asked for four different Pokemon and we can only do one at a time.

Also, it'll be easier to find you if you state your in-game name and, in the comment in the GTS, post my name (Ky0greK1ng).

I'm requesting a piplup and phione. I'll be ready tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Is there a limit on how many pokes can I have?
If there is a limit, I would like to have Rotom, and Phione.
If none, I would like to have:
Phione
Rotom
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Tepig
Swinub

I need those for my pokedex..
FC is 1178-1039-1139
IGN is Shimizu

Years
Is there a limit on how many pokes can I have?
If there is a limit, I would like to have Rotom, and Phione.
If none, I would like to have:
Phione
Rotom
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Tepig
Swinub

I need those for my pokedex..
FC is 1178-1039-1139
IGN is Shimizu

While there is no limit as to how many you can take, I have run out of a lot of the Pokemon you have requested... Sorry bro.

On the bright side, I can give you a Phione, Rotom, Swinub, and Mudkip! I'll be on later tonight so we can trade then! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Oh no need to apologize. :D
At least I could have other pokes for my pokedex.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back