• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I need the person who cares for me the most to bring a stake, a lot of garlic, a hammer, and a way to cut off my head. Plus a book of prayers to ward off the evil spirit, and the Communion Bread.

I'd do it, darling, except that last book of the Twilight series made me think fun times with at least one party undead would be even better.

...Except for the part where I have to... with... and um, alien... demon... baby.

*holds up stake* Lie down. It'll be relatively quick and painless.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
Years
Haha. No you're totally right. I didn't mean anything by the orphan comment. But yah. You're so right and I didn't mean to sound so ignorant. Please forgive me.
Aw man. I'm supposed to be smart. But considering it's late night for me I guess my mind is... Sleeping without telling my body. T_T

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
Years
I suppose there are a ton of things that could've led to zero's messed up ways. Somehow he's one of my favorite characters though. Haha. I think maybe his intentions were partially pure in a way, because he wanted to preserve the reverse world... But then desiring to dominate it was wrongish.
I've just gotta figure out exactly why he likes the reverse world more than the real world... Hmm lots to think on. Thanks Valentine!

rmmstnr

The Seeker
Years
I've just gotta figure out exactly why he likes the reverse world more than the real world... Hmm lots to think on.

Here's a really good chance to start tying things together, so give it some good pondering, you'll probably have a lot of fun as much wiggle room as there seems to be. Like Valentine said, just keep up the consideration and try a few ideas before settling in.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yeah, *hylian*sakura*, just take your time to think it through and all - no rush or anything. Funnily enough though, sometimes I function better at night. XD

And cheers for the congrats, people.
Whoa. Whoa.
...What do you mean, whoa? =P ;)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
...I'm afraid I don't understand the plushie tossing part. D:

Whoa. Whoa.
The plushie is a Latios. It's the only Lati@s thing I have.

YOU NEVER APPRECIATE ME. NO ONE EVER DOES.

And excuse me, I'm already lying down and taking it quietly from Val.
emot-v-1.gif

txteclipse

The Last
Years
The plushie is a Latios. It's the only Lati@s thing I have.
Oh, okay. I don't have any Lati stuff except for some things I've drawn.
YOU NEVER APPRECIATE ME. NO ONE EVER DOES.
Hmm? What was that?
And excuse me, I'm already lying down and taking it quietly from Val.
emot-v-1.gif
So many bad things just went through my head involving such comments as "let the marks from bobandbill heal first" and "oh, pre-lubed!" but I won't say them.

...oh wait...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
txteclipse...

...you talk too much. =P

That's the best 5-second movie I have ever seen. XD But if we're posting youtube vids now, why not some fanfic-related ones? Or rather, re-enactments of badfic? A little something called 'Half Life Full Life Consequences'... it was a fic written by someone, turned into a machinima, complete with narration! And in four parts! Fourth I can probably describe as an '18 minute epic'. XD Third is rather 'meh' in comparison though.

One two three four!

Yeah idk why but I felt like posting that. It's very quotable too. XD

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
What's your least-favorite genre, and why?
Romance. It just really doesn't interest me as a plot - it can be a great character device, but if the characters are doing nothing but being in love (or trying to deny the fact they're in love, or angsting over whether they love somebody else more), I'm generally just not interested unless the characters are particularly fascinating in themselves.

I am also not fond of whatever one might call the genre of books revolving around the life of poor dysfunctional Icelandic families during the twentieth century. Unfortunately this includes about two thirds of all Icelandic fiction published (the rest is almost exclusively children's books and the mystery novels written by some two or three authors). They just... usually aren't entertaining except maybe in some stray scenes here and there, the characters never seem to be remotely likable, and they never seem to use any of the potential there could be for making the story interesting. I just don't get them. :/ Sure, they can provide a vivid commentary on the conditions of working-class families in small fishing villages in Iceland in the early twentieth century, but... as far as I can tell they're just generally no good as stories.

Lana.

*spin*
Years

Realistic fiction. Hit me over the head with a stake stick, why don't you? I know real life is boring; I don't need to waste a few hours rediscovering that. I mean, there are a few exceptions, but I prefer a good sci-fi/fantasy, myself.

And I actually like romance, especially when it's a destructive/painful/love-hate relationship. >D But, ooey gooey OoC romance and/or mary sue OC x main male makes me grimace. And people who are... demented in terms of defending their OTP scare me at times. o_0

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years

Historical fiction. The stuff just seems so boring. I mean, these stories are all about life in the past, normally showing how horrible it was. If I want to learn how life was a hundred years ago, I'll look in my history book.

txteclipse

The Last
Years

Historical fiction. The stuff just seems so boring. I mean, these stories are all about life in the past, normally showing how horrible it was. If I want to learn how life was a hundred years ago, I'll look in my history book.
The Temeraire series. Napoleonic wars with dragons. Enough said.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years

Crime fiction. Yeah, despite my absolute adoration of True Crime (and my writing of 'A Darker Day'), I just struggle with crime fiction. Don't ask me why, I just cannot get into the books unless they are based on true facts.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

I hate mystery. Yeah, the writers have to be pretty smart to come up with it, but it doesn't catch my eye. In fact, not a lot of books do.

I'm reading Wuthering Heights for school (in the summer, yes) and it's treacherously boring. Not just "boring". Treacherously boring. That's what. Then after that I have to read A Tale of Two Cities and Cry, the Beloved Country. Fun fun fun.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years

Have to say...realistic fiction. Don't take this the wrong way, but you humans lead such dreadfully boring lives...honestly, I can't understand why someone would enjoy stories about things you experience every day...unless you're, say, a superhero or something...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Have to say...realistic fiction. Don't take this the wrong way, but you humans lead such dreadfully boring lives...honestly, I can't understand why someone would enjoy stories about things you experience every day...unless you're, say, a superhero or something...

And now I know why old fashion sit-coms don't get much attention. That's the reason Hannah Montana is so popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back