• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Tentacles, huh? Is it... Octillary?

And no, Treeko isn't my favorite. My favorite was actually guessed a while ago (it was Bulbasaur,) so here's a hint for my second favorite. My second favorite is a Legendary Electric-type.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Omanyte?

To bring it up to date:
My fav PKMN: Nidoran F, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran M, Nidorino, Vulpix
Looks like one of the above, is not Kangaskhan.

Years
Instead of repeating your faves, could you repeat all the things we found out about your next fav to give us a lead? I already forgot. So I'll just take a bewildered shot. Machoke?

Nonononono NO GENESECT, it's from the 1st gen.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Not sure why, but considering the poisons before... I'm thinking maybe Venusaur.

And YES, Omanyte :D Now we've got:
1: Deoxys
2: Charizard and Blaziken (tie)
3: Omanyte

And now number 4. Haven't really got to know this Pokémon too well, but it was pretty amazing when I managed to get my hands on 'em in a few ROM hacks it was in.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Salamence or Metagross or Tyranitar just thinking

Also we are on to my third

1. Houndoom
2. Serperior
3. ________

This pokemon is Part Ground-Type

Arcturus.

Years
I'm guessing... Mewtwo? Just a jumping off point. How about you tell us what region it's from?

And no, my second favorite isn't Raikou. But you're close, considering it is from a Legendary trio.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Zapdos?

As for me, again, it looks like one of my previous favorites. I seriously can't make it any easier than that, it's so obvious. ;) If it's not Kangashkan (and definitely not Machoke), then it means you're aiming too high.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Nidorino?
Not sure about that though. It seems waaaay too obvious in my opinion xD

Arcturus.

Years
You're correct, dbp, Zapdos is my second favorite Pokemon. (I'm pretty sure I know what your next favorite is, but I got to follow the rules and wait for you to post again.)

And as for you, P-Sign, I'm just going to say Darkrai, since it's in your signature.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ummm...errr....is it teh ivysaur?

Ok here the ones of mine already guessed.

1st Fav: Muk
2nd: __________
3rd: Salamence

Years
EPIC PHAIL

I can't believe I have to repeat myself here, but you can't just come in and list the favorites already guessed without giving a list of hints already given.
So I'll just say Emboar and be done with it for the day.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
hm... fifth gen so maybe Gothitelle?

Damn three down

1. Houndoom
2. Serperior
3. Krookodile
4. _______

This pokemon appears in one of the generations I haven't had had a favorite in yet but its primary type is one of the least used gyms in the game.

Years
5th gen legendaries:
Victini Reshiram Zekrom Kyurem Tornadus Thundurus Landorus Cobalion Terrakion Virizion Keldeo Meloetta Genesect (did I forget any? I think not)

Is it one of these? Just making sure.

(Sceptile? Are you serious? That's two gens away and STILL the wrong type somehow. I swear to Arceus, best guessers ever.)

Back