• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey in Disguise - OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I've been busy. Sorry guys.

EDIT ON 10/6/09 @ 10:25 AM: Guys, I am going to have to drop out of the RP. I am so sorry about this, but things have come up, not allowing me to continue. Again, I am sorry.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
here's my trainer card:
pkmn-ajid-tc1.png

sorry it took me this long to post :embarrass; anyways, part three should be up some time before friday (if school allows it to)

Spoiler:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Aipom.png

After some time I finally have my trainer card up, with a sprite that looks like Kamora.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
I've been busy. Sorry guys.

EDIT ON 10/6/09 @ 10:25 AM: Guys, I am going to have to drop out of the RP. I am so sorry about this, but things have come up, not allowing me to continue. Again, I am sorry.

T_T Well thanks for letting us know anyway--it's better than just disappearing all of a sudden (which I have regretfully done in a few RPG's). Hm, I wonder what should be done about Falkner's apprentice then?

Also, I would really like to post now, but as I am in college and working, I don't have a lot of time. Tomorrow will be a very busy day for me, and I have to get up early (unfortunately I'm not nocturnal like Lupin), and I may have something going on with a friend on Thursday. But I'll definitely post by Friday at the latest. For now I'll just read over some of the posts and that will give me time to think of what to post.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Evil plot? Did I hear that right? Evil plot?!

Sweeeeet xD
So anyway, Spearow's also capturable in the phanpy area right?

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Why of course it is :D

^^ I'll just make it easier on myself and make a Seph to be falkners apprentice XD I'll copy the appearance from the other sign up I made.

Yes that is right... Evil Plot, I've got a couple of pages of storyline to make this thing tha most awezomeh

Ninetales1

Years
Ooh, an evil plot, eh? And an evil character too, I presume? So I guess my character isn't the only one anymore...

Yeah, and I know my posts are kinda weird because I'm using a nocturnal character... so feel free to bonk me on the head if a Hoppip appears in my post. (Hoppip don't appear at night if I remember correctly. Neither do Pidgey, for that matter, or Sentret. I think all there is is Hoothoot and Rattata at night, and Geodude instead of Phanpy.)

EDIT: I said I would post today, but as I got home later than expected and have to go to work soon, the post will have to wait until tomorrow...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
umm, i should have my post up by tomorrow.
but, should i end it when i come to the beginning of route 46? or should i just pass by it and continue to cherrygrove?

ShadowDragon~

Years
Its kinda like their ancestors were personality trained, their children are just tough. Tough I won't make them lvl 23, its just to kinda get in the mood XD

I know you probably want to catch a spearow ^^, maybe the pokeball can cure that trait?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Haha I kind of just improvised with the Spearow :D
Also, doesn't Voldy learn Ember at lv. 7. That's be really nice, since he has only 2 usuable moves right now xD

ShadowDragon~

Years
Oops, yeah I edited that XD My first roleplay so I need to get used to all the responsiblitied and all that. Just like editing in all the trainer cards >< which I am just too lazy to do. I'll work on it...

KingKaos

Years
Shadowdragon, if you wouldn't mind could my Rattata be at like lvl 3 or 4, your pick. It's just you never said what lvl it was on.

ShadowDragon~

Years
@k9s8: Yeah, I edited my post and put inserted a fancy rattata in ur character profile :D Sorry about that.

@Everyone: Ok, I was checking over the bad habits thread in the roleplay corner, and I couldn't help but notice Ninetales post, specifically the chapter based Roleplays. Ninetales, that is exactly what I want with chapter based roleplays, just some ideas to help people along, and some guidelines or requirements that need to be met. I really liked how your character went out at night, or actually investigated team rocket, I was going to stick on to the "x number of posts" for a while longer for people to get used to the roleplay, but just... bravo for you, you seem to exactly understand this roleplay, and probably many others.

The next chapter is going to be up soon, so for people who have not yet posted, hurry it up already.

Also, I made some posts from Giovanni's, and a mysterious spy's point of view, but I realized I was godmodding with the spy, and really... it turned out to be about 10 word pages long... thats just way to long for you guys to read, so I'll shorten them up etc...

KingKaos

Years
I know this is kinda of far away, but what has happened to the gyms? Are they still the same types or have they changed, by which I mean, they don't use the same type of Pokemon as the previous leader.

ShadowDragon~

Years
They don't, ill let you in on a little secret :D You know the poster/image on the first post of the main thread? Yeah each of those is a gym leader...

They have random typings, they don't have the same types, team rocket own the gyms now. Also I have added in a couple of cities, Rocket City is the main capital of Johto now.

Oh, and falkners apprentice is now named Seph, he is actually a newly team rocket initiate with extraordinairy battling skills. Giovanni is thinking of making him his heir, because Giovanni is like 70 by now, maybe older.

Ninetales1

Years
ShadowDragon~ said:
bravo for you, you seem to exactly understand this roleplay, and probably many others.

It takes experience to do that, it really does. I remember a time 4-5 years ago when my posts were rather sub-par and I frequently made posts the GMs didn't like or which didn't relate to the RPG...

ShadowDragon~ said:
Oh, and falkners apprentice is now named Seph, he is actually a newly team rocket initiate with extraordinairy battling skills. Giovanni is thinking of making him his heir, because Giovanni is like 70 by now, maybe older.

Ah, do I see a story developing with a royal heir defying his master's wishes? (Giovanni is the "king" of Team Rocket, right...? XD) This should be interesting.

ShadowDragon~ said:
Also, I made some posts from Giovanni's, and a mysterious spy's point of view, but I realized I was godmodding with the spy, and really... it turned out to be about 10 word pages long... thats just way to long for you guys to read, so I'll shorten them up etc...

Hmm, in my book, the only way a GM can godmod is by overriding actions of the other players' characters, but then again everyone's definition of "godmod" seems to be different. Hm, now I have to hope I don't end up godmodding with my posts, since Lupin is part spy...

Oh really? Those posts were longer than my posts? ...Wow.

Speaking of my posts, I think I'll wait until the next chapter is up to do my next post, as it would help if I knew what was going on in Cherrygrove City. Besides, I don't think Lupin delivering the papers to Merlin would be material enough for one post... and I don't want an unfair advantage by battling another Pokemon on Route 29. I think Maleficent's had enough training for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back