Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center
Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old November 11th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire

Advertise here

Don't Call It A Comeback

Ever been down 1-6 in a battle and comeback to win in epic fashion? Did you collide with a powerful, big name opponent? Or just any memorable battle, win or lose? Share your stories!

Mine would have to be a comeback win VS. The Acoustic Kind from Youtube, where I managed to beat him with a team of un-ev trained, Un-IV bred, UU Pokemon. My Poliwrath KO's his Regigigas to win it for me, 1-0.

** You get a cookie if you understand what the title references.
Old November 12th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
Well, apart from some battles where I was losing, and that completely turned around at one point, the biggest comeback will probably still be the one battle I had with Nica, where I was down to my last Pokémon which was Shuckle, and she still had 5 of hers left. Shuckle had powersplitted what I think was her Sharpedo and got about 200 att from that, and then Rollout-ed everyone to the ground. She even made a battle log from that in CBC!

And is that title from Bleach where they told (either Ichigo or Renji, I can't remember) that he made a "comeback" and that he got mad about that because it implied that he had been "away"? Idek maybe it was in Naruto. BUT I DO REMEMBER SUCH A SCENE.
Old November 12th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I managed to pull off a 1-6 to 1-0 win, it was so invigorating :3 .
Agility Metagross completely destroyed :D

...Let's play a game...
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu
Old November 12th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Ahh yes! Good ol' Floony, was down 1-6 against I think it was Lezza, then sent out floony and used rest instantly (I got brought down to 60% by a thunderbolt) so came to full health with a huge speed boost form unburden, then used a couple calm minds (since I was faster and spD raised each time I was down to about 20% health after 3 calm minds) then just went to town on them with thunderbolt and shadow ball. It was going great, took down 4 of them but then I couldn't 1HKO one Pokemon which used stone edge. However, that attack missed so Floony went on to KO the whole team ^^
Old November 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM
greg0915
Tomorrow is a new day
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
My best comeback was against johnny18 when i was 4-1 down. Then Yanmega came out and turned it around but unfortunately couldn't 1HKO his Latias with Bug Buzz, Latias was left with about 5% HP and finished off Yanmega.

Battle video: 61-84306-82143

EDIT: Ok i just had the most amazing battle with AlexOzzyCake on PO! His Shell Smash Cloyster took out 5 of my pokemon with only 1 HP due to Sturdy, when Speed Boost Sharpedo stepped out there was no escape! After dealing with Alex's Cloyster Sharpedo swept through this entire team 1HKO'ing everything in its path.

Went from 6-6 to 6-1 then to 0-1

Last edited by greg0915; November 12th, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old November 12th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
My best comeback was against johnny18 when i was 4-1 down. Then Yanmega came out and turned it around but unfortunately couldn't 1HKO his Latias with Bug Buzz, Latias was left with about 5% HP and finished off Yanmega.

Battle video: 61-84306-82143

EDIT: Ok i just had the most amazing battle with AlexOzzyCake on PO! His Shell Smash Cloyster took out 5 of my pokemon with only 1 HP due to Sturdy, when Speed Boost Sharpedo stepped out there was no escape! After dealing with Alex's Cloyster Sharpedo swept through this entire team 1HKO'ing everything in its path.

Went from 6-6 to 6-1 then to 0-1
THIS BATTLE WAS AMAZING xD I beat it after in the next battle though!~
Old November 12th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Ooka
<3
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ooka
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-K4Z...ty--2011-11-09

Was a great battle. NU, but still epic. Tauros came out late game and because a pretty big problem for me, when before I was stepping on his toes. Was more of a comeback on his part, but still a comeback that I thought made the battle interesting.
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Webdemon
Meh! Seems legit

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Webdemon
I'd like to share a Battle Subway (w00t) come back story, but seeing as though I can't post links (Yet!) nor do I have the knowledge on how to upload my battle subway video from a DS into Youtube...

I'll just have save it for later T_T.

I will however say that it was something I seriously didn't see coming and I was pretty much the underdog in that match...Damn...Japanese players are seriously hard core.

Aliens? Us? Is this one of those Earth Jokes?

Black FC:1291 9663 9203
Don't ask me to battle if it involves Tiers/clauses. I respect Game developers too much for that. If you wish to battle me, I fully intend to destroy you with everything I have. I would expect the same from you.

Last edited by Webdemon; December 14th, 2011 at 07:48 AM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here