• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Damn, i'm trying to find Gabrieleon at Coral Sea but i cant find him, i talked to him at Oceanshine already, and now i cant find it, argh.

Also, does Normal Mode have a story line which is as long as Bad/Good or is it shorter? Because i want a long story line.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Hi Jagold!:D hope you are doing well^-^
Ive decided to start another whole new game of Life of Guardians! Guess i can't get enough of your awesomeness!:D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
(It's the Rintah badge, the one Stealth was giving before he became leader of DO.)
Originally posted by Ash493 on page 134 in reply of my question.

Ah, OK. Thanks. :D

@HyperKiller: No, all the storylines are the same. Neither is shorter or longer. Normal mode is to continue your adventure. The first mode I've played. ")

Last edited:

Csmusic99

Hi I just started playing pokemon rd log. I was wandering what the different story lines are and which one is best

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Um, just a little curious, but does the Normal Mode have any extra storyline like the Good mode with the Cyberworld or Bad mode with... Enforcing the Suvir?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Um, just a little curious, but does the Normal Mode have any extra storyline like the Good mode with the Cyberworld or Bad mode with... Enforcing the Suvir?

No, it takes away those events. The Neutral path is just completing the game, leaving your friends and rivals to deal with Team Earth. Although I do recall it adding a brief cutscene with Richard and a fight with Team Earth's Mark in Current Path.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Well, that does it, time to go Bad Mode!

Also, where is the cave in White Path? Do i have to beat the league to find it?
Also realised Suvir is totally useless due to super low attack and sp. attack but stupidly high defence and sp. def..

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
You don't like stalling Pokémon? :D
Equip him with Toxic and kill everything in the way :D

That.... Is the best idea in my life.

Also, anybody know where Ledian is? I want it badly, they say it's in the Bug Contest but i only found about:

4 Scyther
2 Heracross
3 Pinsir
9 Illumise
7 Volbeat
(didn't count) Butterfree, Joltik, Metapods and Caterpies... No Ledian, and when i caught a bug the guy said somebody caught a Ledian! HELP?

Also, does Zangoose have an evolution?

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Can somebody help me please? I didn't get hm fly from the second gym em janice

I've already gotten my third badge :/

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
@Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red: You get Devihel in some sorta mine (forgot name), talk to JB Crossel and after he's done talking, walk (or talk) to where he was standing to go into Hell's Pit, and get Devihel.

Years
That.... Is the best idea in my life.

Also, anybody know where Ledian is? I want it badly, they say it's in the Bug Contest but i only found about:

4 Scyther
2 Heracross
3 Pinsir
9 Illumise
7 Volbeat
(didn't count) Butterfree, Joltik, Metapods and Caterpies... No Ledian, and when i caught a bug the guy said somebody caught a Ledian! HELP?

Also, does Zangoose have an evolution?
I believed it has but I am confused whether it is on this hack or on Snakewood. Ah yes Zangoose does not have any more evolutions on LoG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back