• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pants On The Ground

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's called a belt
Nobody wants to see your ass
You look like a baby with it's diaper full
Your big brother was away and you forgot how to pull your pants up
In all seriousness, please stop, there's nothing cool about it, if so, what's cool about it? Might as well not wear pants in general, damn it, we all know it's going to lead up to that xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm gonna go against the grain here and be totally honest. It's not something I'd do because it doesn't suit my body type, but on young guys that are really thin, I think it's actually kinda hot lol. Not because it's showing their ass, just because it looks really youthful.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
People still do that sort of stuff? I honestly thought it had died out in the 90s! If you want great examples of 'sagging' (or whatever you cool kids are calling it these days), just watch Clueless. Lots and lots and lots of it there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
So women can show their cleavage with low-neck tops, but men can't do an equivalent thing without invoking disgust?
Something to think about.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Think about this, Cassino.

Quite a large amount of women's tops have low-cut collars by design. If men want an equivalent, they can wear a button-up shirt and leave the top buttons undone — men can't pull off a low-neck top, but a couple buttons undone can be even better. Aloha shirts work just as well as formal, so comfort and style of the shirt isn't an issue.

Meanwhile, I've never seen pants designed to sag and expose someone's back door. This is strictly a choice made by guys that want to look cool, but they ultimately fail. I don't think anyone wants to see a guy's bare ass in public, and many times not in private, either.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So women can show their cleavage with low-neck tops, but men can't do an equivalent thing without invoking disgust?
Something to think about.

So men can show their chests by going topless, but women can't do an equivalent thing without invoking disgust? You don't want to start down that road of double standards, sir.

On-topic: I really don't care one way or the other. I don't think it's a particularly attractive fashion choice based on my own tastes, but I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing to wear pants that way. It's become similar to the 'leggings as pants' hatred - why does everyone care so much about other peoples' fashion choices?

Slender, you're wrong about how it originated. http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging.asp

Crux

Evermore
Years
So men can show their chests by going topless, but women can't do an equivalent thing without invoking disgust? You don't want to start down that road of double standards, sir.

Fine, if all you ladies out there decide to start going topless I won't object! (Sorry, i'm a guy!)

I found an awesome picture that fits this subject.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
This is strictly a choice made by guys that want to look cool, but they ultimately fail.
Why's it a failure? If it makes them look cool among their own peers (which I suppose it does if they all do it), that's all it's meant to do, right?

Last edited:
Back