• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Nooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am soooo bummed that this game is on the 3ds only. I don't wanna have to spend $200 just to play this game. I wish the dsi xl had forwards compatibility.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well the 3DS has been released about what, 2 years ago?

I think it's about time they had a game in the 3DS imo. Even me I don't own a 3DS but I'm planning to get one for my birthday in August so I'll have it just in time for Pokemon XY.

Because if they don't release a Pokemon game on the 3DS, when will they? They stretched it as long as they could. If they kept delaying it, the 3DS would be a total flop then.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Dude, they can't keep ALL the games only for DS. It's already getting old and they made Black and White 2 and Conquest for the DS, both great games. And the 3DS have been released 2 years ago. + Nintendo CLEARLY wanted the game to be totally 3D. So maybe that's why they released it on the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back