• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
It means your ROM really isn't as clean a ROM as it seems.

There's a way to patch to a ROM while ignoring the patching, but don't ask for help if you get problems while trying to play the game. With Tsukuyomi UPS open, select "Apply patch to a new file". For the "UPS patch file to apply:", select the rijonAdventures patch. For the "Source input file to apply patch to:", select the clean FireRed ROM. For the "Target to write patched file to:", type up a filename to save the patched ROM as. (It should end with .gba for it to work with other programs.) Tick "Bypass checksum validation".

The reason people find glitches in their games that nobody else finds is because IPS doesn't care about the target ROM even when the ROM they're trying to patch is definitely not clean. UPS does care about the target ROM, so that if the checksum is valid, the bugs are indeed in the patch and not the ROM you're trying to play.

tried and failed...hmm what is the squirrle? thingy?

EDIT:
Problem solved.
questions:
1. does pokemon like kadabra,machoke and haunter evolve here without trading?
2. is there a feebas here and evolve at certain level?
3. this is GREAT

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
where is moltres and articuno?
umm
moltres
Spoiler:

articuno
Spoiler:

yes...i finally caught lugia and im in the johto rigion
Haruki Hanai should be commended for his efforts
well done

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Finally, I figured out the trigger for everything!
Spoiler:

Now this is fun! The tiles in Goldenrod all look wonderful, but the road is a bit weird. :\

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
i dont know if this is the proper place to post this or if this has been mentioned already.

I found something wrong. The girl that gives you a water stone keeps giving me one whenever i go back into a house and come back out. I uploaded a video. take a look.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ykw0mk

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Where is HM02 Fly????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
also i just got my 4th badge and i dont know were to get my 5th and i went into the fighting gym and noone was there also were do i get both boat passes

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
84 mb isnt that big of a deal...

this is in the Moraga gym

rijionAdventuresbeta1_01.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
o and were is the boat passes

Spoiler:

thank you so much i wonder if the last gym is in the rocket base thing

Last edited:

VFlea

The Trooper
Years
umm wat would that be? theyre basically just blocking my path, i mean she says over my dead body and then the rockets says over ur dead body huh? and thats it. no fight or anything..is that normal or do i have to get something 1st? and u know anything about the mist stone?

I'm stuck at the same part :(

Can anyone help me out?

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
When I found Lugia and tried to get out, I just walk on top of the waterfall, and I can't get down, what do I do? :O

Back