• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: angelomanalo
What you think of Dark-Types: Sneasel is my favorite!
Partners: Weavile,Mightyena,Sandile,Krokorok,Sableye,Zweilous,Purrlion,Liepard,Pawniard,Carvanha,Scraggy(Not kidding,got these in White!)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
welcome new member! your name sounds like a filipino. or am I wrong?

and, that;s a pretty big list of favorite dark-types!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Been a bit quiet in here lately, but to be expected over Xmas, back on topic, Training around I noticed that Granbull and Luxray have very dark type heavy move sets, and also appear Dark. Granbull has a weakness to fighting types aswell so that one missed by a hair.

Zeus

miltankRancher

Years
we have all agreed that Granbull should be part Dark-type, if not purely. He looks just so evil to be a normal type.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Username: angelomanalo
What you think of Dark-Types: Sneasel is my favorite!
Partners: Weavile,Mightyena,Sandile,Krokorok,Sableye,Zweilous,Purrlion,Liepard,Pawniard,Carvanha,Scraggy(Not kidding,got these in White!)

I cannot believe I did not see you! Well, welcome to the club angelomanalo.

Been a bit quiet in here lately, but to be expected over Xmas, back on topic, Training around I noticed that Granbull and Luxray have very dark type heavy move sets, and also appear Dark. Granbull has a weakness to fighting types aswell so that one missed by a hair.

Zeus

Christmas really got me busy...and I would sometimes forget of other clubs due to the stress the holiday gave me. I should have known better than to eat that candy. I agree with both Luxray and Granbull.

we have all agreed that Granbull should be part Dark-type, if not purely. He looks just so evil to be a normal type.

Alright then. Then....what do you guys say if we put up Granbull up in the list? If so or not, any other suggestions?

miltankRancher

Years
Hydreigon and Absol. The former one has three freaking heads! That's like three times the power. And Absol. Just look at it. Single horn, white sheen, smug look. Much like sasuke (from Naruto)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hydreigon and Absol. The former one has three freaking heads! That's like three times the power. And Absol. Just look at it. Single horn, white sheen, smug look. Much like sasuke (from Naruto)

I agree with the Absol and Sasuke, both seem to look pretty serious and smuggy. Now, to answer my own topic, I would definitely go with Hydreigon. I mean, how would you feel if this thing got through your house....

I would go with any other ones, including Houndoom, but my second would have to be Bisharp. I get nervous when I see blades and knives, and the fact his whole body is covered with them adds to the fact he can rip me apart easily. I have others, but those two are the only ones I have on my mind now.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Bisharp looks like the save-the-world-type. he looks like a power ranger for me.

Now that I think about it, he actually does, either that or some knight.
Spoiler:

He does remind me a bit of the red power ranger though, I mean, a little resemblance.

miltankRancher

Years
Yes! When I first saw Bisharp, I though it was the sprite of someone ranking, like an elite four or something.

Years
Yes...sadly...now, as for the topic, we aren't as active thanks to Christmas, but let's just say....we need a new topic.
Which Dark Type do you believe looks the strongest?

IMO, I would have to go with these 5:

Houndoom
Krookodile
Mightyena
Hydreigon
Honchkrow

miltankRancher

Years
Hydreigon is another strong-looking Pokemon (though I prefer Haxorus) Three times the head times three times the mind, is nine times the power.

now beat that.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I agree, that was one of Darkrai's best moves. However, the fact he is legendary is enough to consider him quite powerful.

Bisharp reminded me of the Spanish Knights. Named him Espada in every game. It was perfect that Grimsley had Bisharp, from the way the pokemon looks as if it could kill. Sadly, it didn't have that high of special defense or special attack[most of it is focused on its attack]

Maybe a new Topic?
Best Dark Type Move?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Dark void is excellent obviously, but of the easily obtainable moves Its gotta be payback, doubled if just hit by the other pokemon

Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back