• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Flawless Platinum

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Encountered one hell of a bug - just fainted on the first route, after getting the Bicycle. Left the pokecentre, and I was in Eterna City.

You're right, that IS one hell of a bug. I'll have to look into that. I honestly have no explanation for it.

Cybermew

Lazy Actor.....
Years
Noticed another bug, although could just be a slip up with file placement - challenge mode doesn't work. Unless Barry's first Pokemon's level isn't raised like it says it is in the documentation, in which case I probably look stupid. Using deltapatcherlite through Wine, if that makes any difference.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
I noticed Challenge Mode isn't working as well. Roark's Pokemon are unchanged from Normal Mode.

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
I have a feeling I know what's wrong. I'll fix that (Its rather easy) and should have an update within the next 24 hours or so.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
Thanks a bunch! I'm really enjoying the changes. I would like to add though that I've had random crashing issues on DeSmuMe- namely at the first rival battle and once upon entering a Pokemon Center.

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Sorry about the delay. Had something come up that I had to focus on before uploading. New patch actually has Challenge Mode as Challenge Mode, while fixing some errors that I caught.

Thanks a bunch! I'm really enjoying the changes. I would like to add though that I've had random crashing issues on DeSmuMe- namely at the first rival battle and once upon entering a Pokemon Center.

What version are you using? I use DeSmuMe 0.9.8, and that works fine.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
Thanks for the update, I'll be testing it shortly! I'm using 0.9.9. I'll note if there are any other crashes. :)

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey I think I might've found a kind of yet not kind of big bug: I battled both of the latis and even though the latios sprite was set, I ended up catching two latias.

Last edited:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
im a little late, but i cant tell if im playing this or just the normal platinum verison.. is the title screen different from the vanilla version?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
little question.
Anybody know how to put ch**ts for this game?
I'm currently playing it on DraStic.

And other thing, while on my way to Sunnyshore I saw the Lati@s.
Caught Latias normally, but when go to battle Latios, it's a Latias. (Latios OW, but Latias battle.)

Last edited:

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Hey I think I might've found a kind of yet not kind of big bug: I battled both of the latis and even though the latios sprite was set, I ended up catching two latias.

little question.
Anybody know how to put ch**ts for this game?
I'm currently playing it on DraStic.

And other thing, while on my way to Sunnyshore I saw the Lati@s.
Caught Latias normally, but when go to battle Latios, it's a Latias. (Latios OW, but Latias battle.)

Not really sure why that reappeared, but its been fixed.

im a little late, but i cant tell if im playing this or just the normal platinum verison.. is the title screen different from the vanilla version?

Title screen is not different, nor is the text at the beginning because I will admit I do not know how to edit either of those. the earliest you would be able to tell is by interacting with the PC or the sign on the wall at the beginning.

I will admit I've had this update done for a couple weeks now, but life got in the way of my uploading it. Anyway, its up now and fixes a couple of things, including the Latios battle (It was a matter of my replacing the wrong 0 with a 1 without realizing it).

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
i tried several times (like 12-15 times) to download the latest update, but i couldn't get it to download. would you mind sending me a direct link to the patch via PM? or post it in a Zip file on here? 'cause for some odd reason, Mediafire isn't working.

EDIT: finally got it after rebooting the computer. don't know what was wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

Just wanted to drop and say thanks for making what's possibly the best Platinum hack yet.

However I've noticed a severe lack of movepool and stat edits compared to other games, this combined with the increased difficulty(which I really like btw) makes it downright frustrating to use some pokemon. So I've taken it upon myself to revamp some of the pokemons levelsets, stats and abilities, many of which are based on XYs learnsets or Mega Evolution's abilities (Filter Aggron for example). IN NO WAY I'M TAKING CREDIT FOR THIS HACK. I JUST WANT TO CONTRIBUTE.

Here's a link of my pokemon revamp, its based on 2.7 Challenge mode and has a document with all the changes.

mediafire.com/download/4z4hbyu1p99u7i6/Pokemon+Flawless+Platinum+Edit.rar
edit:updated the documents to make them easier to read

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2014
Just curious. If it is the hack, what would the PC say at the beginning? I haven't really played Platinum before so I'm not sure what's normal and what's not.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
I'm so unsure whether i want to play this hack.. it looks very well made and it's recently updated which is a good change from the other hacks.
However, there is literally ONE change in this that is making me hesitant... Empoleon being Water/Ice. He is one of my favourite pokemon and his resistance bulk was one of the main reasons, now he seems like he'd be so boring.
I'll likely still play for the other changes but i'm gonna be sad without tankguin.

Thanks for the Hack, but F**k you for the empoleon change.

EDIT: However through my haste i hadn't noticed blastoise being changed. Now although I like blastoise I had never chosen to use him over bulbasaur, so now i believe i have a reason so thank you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hey, I've being playing this hack for some time and it's amazing! However, I've noticed that there are certain Pokemon that can be found, but their locations are stated as "area unknown" (e.g. Lombre) in the Pokedex. I'm playing challenge mode, so is this intentional or a mistake? (Sorry if this has been covered anywhere before).

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2017
This looks awesome! I wonder why I didn't see it before. I'll probably play it after I finish my VoltWhite game. Thanks.

One question though, is the Azure Flute and other event items given to you in-game and activated or do you need codes or an external program to enable those events on the save file?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hey, I've being playing this hack for some time and it's amazing! However, I've noticed that there are certain Pokemon that can be found, but their locations are stated as "area unknown" (e.g. Lombre) in the Pokedex. I'm playing challenge mode, so is this intentional or a mistake? (Sorry if this has been covered anywhere before).

Use the wild pokemon listings document in the download.
Route 205 [South] (15-16)
Buizel 20%, Shellos 20%, Cherubi 10%, Nuzleaf 10%, Lombre 10%, Aipom 10%, Poliwag 10%, Wingull 10%

Route 203 (6-7)
Seedot 20%, Lotad. 20%, Bidoof 10%, Budew 10%, Surskit 10%, Ralts 10%, Abra 10%, Taillow 10%
Poké Radar: Torchic 6%, Cyndaquil 6%
Surfing (25-45): Psyduck 60%, Poliwhirl 30%, Lombre 10%

I'm new to this game in general (I don't have a DS so this is my first d/p/plat game I ever played), but is there a store to like buy evolution stones, orbs, sashes etc?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I'm new to this game in general (I don't have a DS so this is my first d/p/plat game I ever played), but is there a store to like buy evolution stones, orbs, sashes etc?

talk to a lady inside the Floaroma Town Pokemon Center, she gives you heaps of evolutionary stones

Back