• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

150px-Servine_Cut.png
250px-Ash_Pikachu.png

MY. GOSH.

Ash's Pikachu lost. To CUT. (in BW010) Not only is this an insult to the Latios that Pikachu beat in the Lily of the Valley league, it's an insult to the Electric Mouse Pokemon legacy that has lasted for ~13-14 years. I mean, Pikachu got in a very nice and satisfying Volt Tackle KO against Tranquill (IIRC, his first KO on any Pokemon since Best Wishes started), but this loss is/was just embarrassing. And it's partly Ash's fault, because he should have started out with Pikachu, and then switch to Tepig once Servine was sent out upon Tranquill's defeat. And yes, I consider Pikachu Level 100 - he just fluctuates abnormally...a lot.

I weep for you, Pikachu...may your "Aim 4 teh h0rn!!!11!!" days come back soon. Quickly. :cer_cry:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Pikachu's power lever must be changing back and forth.

Or that's one hell of a cut.

But since the opponents are weak at the start of every saga, they have to make Pikachu and Ash weak as heck.

Did the anime make sense in the first place?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My coffee has to be loaded with cream and milk and stuff for me to enjoy it. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back