• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Yay-zomg Kat's on, now we may progress.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.

=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.

Hmm... But then the RP (WHICH WE WILL SEE THROUGH TO THE END XD) Will be like 90000 posts long XD I shouldn't really be enforcing my views on the game master but 20 collectively sounds fair, however as you know the decision's yours, I'm just a control freak.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
32 sounds fine to me... in all honesty, its like 8999 posts to finish as compared to 9000 posts to finish the rp.... but i'll go with whatever

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
When you organize that logic into my fickle little mind Evkay... I agree.

How many cities are there in Kanto though, will other regions be included or just millions of new Kanto towns? o.o

Trainer Kat

Years
o.o Millions of new Kanto Towns...

xD I wish I were that creative. No, I plan on taking us across all four regions.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Kewl, that means we can do an Ash and get our Pokémon 'Oaked'.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ahhh! Oni is trying to steal my helping hand!

IC: Fen glares and roundhouse kicks, followed by a strange combination of Kamehameha and Haduken

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
*Dodges Hadoken before getting faced by Kamehameha

Yikes! Stay away one and a half days and bam! Both threads explode with snacky posting. .3.

*Legasp! Kat's being nice! XD Although she already was with Kozue. :3

Anyway, I personally like the collective badge idea, the only thing we need to rectify are the Pokemon Leagues. Gonna have to establish a group entry requirement of sorts, since six or more people showing up at the Indigo Plateau with eight badges in between all of them is kinda kooky. o0

Trainer Kat

Years
Awwh, well that's because she thinks Kozue's adorable! x3

Agreed. Haha, I'm still trying to work that out. O.<

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
you've got plenty of time to figure it out, no use stressing over it and uhhh everyone try to be careful posts...

USE PREVIEW POST

or at least see who's posting before you try to...

so no one's post gets ignored... i don't feel like dealing with people angry about getting ignored posts... *aggravated anime cloud over my head*

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I forgot, I made the suckyist post, IN THE WRONG PLACE!

*Kamehameha is fired at you people for posting too fast.*

Trainer Kat

Years
I fixed my post to include Noah. xD
It was like, the ONLY time I've forgotten to use preview post. gah. *feels dumb*

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
At least your post didn't read like it was written by a three year old. o.-

Edit: 800th post.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3

It's alright, I'll assume he said 'yes' to everything she said. :D (Plus the conversation was supposed to be pathetic anyway x.x)

I'm gonna leave posting until we're all out of the lab, then post a big post tomorrow or later when we get to our first route. My timezone is UTC/GMT, basically central time, so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. I didn't know an RP could be 'too active' ^_^

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Moi? XD She has to stay in character ^_^ although it was a bad attempt, you probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't included the word 'manipulative' I know I wouldn't xD

Edit: Evkay and Oni are both replying, I bet they're having some wild west standoff, just daring each other too post first.

Edit2: Loved your last post Evkay ^__^ Made you more of a human than a machine and well, it was just hilarious ^_^

Edit3: W00t, the 100th post of the OOC thread in like, 2 days is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back