• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In more positive and not Hikari-related news, I'm back to school and it's awesome :D

ALSO, I made my facebook wall feed fifty times more tolerable.
ocoDw.png

Genius.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

...I'm going to ignore this now. I can't anymore.

Just gonna... go over heeeere and be on my merry way with YouTube... ewe

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Hikky your Assange style didnt last a month....unless a couple hours is a month in hikky time.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
"Whoever does not close his ear to the lamentations of the miserable, nor his heart to gentle pity; whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate; whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship; whoever is steadfast in adversity, unwearied in the carrying out of whatever has been once engaged in, undaunted in the overcoming of difficulties; whoever does not mock and despise the weak; whose soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to all base motives, and of distinguishing itself by deeds of benevolence; whoever shuns idleness; whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which he may have the opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as his chief study; whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of his own heart, - such a one is a proper candidate." 214372

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

DEROZIO! LONG TIME NO SEE, MY BROTHER IN (DEVIL) ARMS o/

I like the quote, personally. Why bail on it? :c

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Somehow, I didn't feel like reading that wall of text. I'm not into politics anyway.

And hey SA! Been a long while, man! :DD

derozio

Years
^ yeah...what he said. It SEEMED like it was related to politics, though. Your theme, which, again, I don't know much about, seems like it is based on politics. So it didn't help in making it obvious that your post contained philosophy and wasn't related to politics in general.

I'll go back and give it a read now.
Edit: Wow, that was pretty good. :O

derozio

Years
Well, from what I understood, that piece of philosophical writing deals with all the sort of qualities a candidate should possess in order to be considered a real/ideal candidate.

But yeah, there's no such thing as an ideal person with all the ideal qualities in this world, in my opinion; which implies that finding a person who possesses each and every single one of those qualities is pretty darn nigh impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back