• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
This hack rocks my soul!!!
The new pokes look great!!!!!!!!!
And the title screen also looks great
Keep up the good work mate. Im looking forward to this one

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is the greatest hack I have ever seen that just becomes a thread.
I think this hack will turn out to be better than even Shiny Gold when you are done with it.

The only thing is "Battle Fire". Not the best name for a completely new region with completely new Pokemon.

Years
This is the greatest hack I have ever seen that just becomes a thread.
I think this hack will turn out to be better than even Shiny Gold when you are done with it.

The only thing is "Battle Fire". Not the best name for a completely new region with completely new Pokemon.

Yes but its one problem - "no new scripts",,,

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Toinks...

I guess the scripting will be done for later in this hack.., or so it seems...

Oh well... mackoo.., you're right...

But if there are new scripts, this hack would be fun to play!

Happy hacking!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
im a guy and im always the guy but im gonna be the girl because the guy looks way to much like the guy of ruby sapphire and emerald and he looks gai

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im a guy and im always the guy but im gonna be the girl because the guy looks way to much like the guy of ruby sapphire and emerald and he looks gai

Smile.jpg
Ahahah... Honestly, yes... The male sprite needs improvement, but maybe they're already onto it.

Sad2.jpg
I just hope they'll add new scripts to make this hack even more exciting to play.

Happy.jpg
But anyways, still, this is a great hack, too. Keep it up and good luck!

Years
zel - I didn't thought about it, hey! Why not, but I'm not sure it's possible xd
Uh? ._.
One IMPORTANT thing about all the characters (not including E4 leader, hehe). All designs ARE NOT MINE! So don't blame me of this like above -.-
Second IMPORTANT thing - about scripts. I pay attention more on pokemon. Look for example at Quartz - there are 386 fake monsters, but no new scripts - only edited these old. And? You can see how cool it is. But who said I can't learn scripting, hah?
And third, last IMPORTANT thing - the name. I didn't want next title looking like "[random stone/mineral/etc.] Version". I wanted to try something...unusual ;d Changing it would be pain now.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Neutral.jpg
I think we all know about PKMN Quartz that only had fake PKMNs and no new scripts.
Ignore2.jpg
We were just suggesting so this/your hack will be an awesome one,
Ignore.jpg
and I think we never ever said that you, yourself, cannot learn scripting...
Happy.jpg
in fact, scripting is fun and very easy to learn...
Smile.jpg
Anyways, keep it up!

Years
zel - I didn't thought about it, hey! Why not, but I'm not sure it's possible xd

It is, it's just very time consuming, if you want to do it perfectly. Naming and changing strength of attacks is the easy part, but changing the animation is a challenge. I'm pretty sure, a lot of the attack's animations can be found with unlz.gba. If you want to do it, they are there to edit.

Years
Are you going to edit the cries? I never want to hear zubat's cry ever again.
Of course, yes. Maybe temporarily I'll switch them (for example Wingorde with Skarmory's cry, Virus Lugia with normal Lugia's cry etc.), then make new sounds.
Hey Concorde, are you Polish? I just noticed you used a "Polish Forum."
Uh...yeah ^^" I don't want to make an advertisement (it's against the rules, isn't it?), so I won't tell you the address xd

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
the web does not work and where do i get pokemon battle fire

I WENT IN THE destinedjagold WEB TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON RUBY DESTINY BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE HACKS FILES ARE.

Last edited:
Years
the web does not work and where do i get pokemon battle fire

I WENT IN THE destinedjagold WEB TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON RUBY DESTINY BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE HACKS FILES ARE.
Answering your first question: nowhere. Wait for beta relase.
Answering your second question: I think it's not the place for talking about it... And don't shout using CapsLock, please ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back