• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
lil question... my egg evolved to secretegg on lv30 but i can't use a stone on it. is that normal?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Could anyone make a mini pokedex thing for all the Pokemon added? All I really want is the level it evolves.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
1158 i went back to the tile but nothing happens, seems like the patch did nothing

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
Years
I'm in the Necropolis prison, and I've hit a really annoying glitch. I've talked to the Rhydon so I can get to the platform with the prisoners on, but my character isn't reacting to them at all. Instead of starting the cutscene, there's just an option to jump between the 2 rocks into pitch black nothingness. I've save stated before the platform and gone back repeatedly, and it's just not happening. Game breaker or is there something I can do without having to start over?
Cheers ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Buzzing Noise?

I was on the Island of Calm and this weird buzzing noise started up. It won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to get rid of it?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?
I believe you have to go to the meathouse and talk to the owner and tumur will apear lemme just check
Edit: This is a quote from one of the pages. "find a out of place hiker near the rapid currents East of Slateport" after that take the large wing to meathouse

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Hello .. :D
Can anyone offer a little help? I'm currently stuck after beating the pokemon league. Then there was something about finding a secret underground tunnel(?) under Lilicove(?) ... I could not find a secret passage (and found a glitched area where you can surf from where you're not supposed to and at some point walk on the water and there was a chunk of land with trees improperly cut =___= )

Another glitch i found that time was going to the big mart to see the scenes where I had to help the Afros fight the zombies again (only repeated once so far so should be fine ;D )

Question for Cutlerine; do you really have a dev team?

All and all, good job in this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
can anyone help i dont know how use the game it in ips i dont know how to use it

This has been asked numeous times ^^
You have to use some software to patch a clean Ruby GBA ROM
I use IPSwin 2.0 .. you can use google to search for it and download it.
You must have a POKEMON RUBY ROM, the IPS and the patcher to make it work though. And don't forget to rename it to pokemon snakewood so as to not get confused with Ruby..

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
thanks for the tip cleaveice i tried it but the only thing that appears is a white screen i have a clean ruby rom and a visualboy advance but it never seem to work

Hmm..seemed like this thread hasn't been as active as before.. you can always try some other software mentioned by other members here.. maybe they worked for you.
However I do find it strange you get a white screen, mine works just fine though. There may be several factors at work here;
1) It seemed that snakewood does not work on some VisualBoy Advance Emu (may be because the emu is somewhat corrupted) when i first tried to play it, I got stuck after selecting new game. I had to get VBA from my friend (exact same version) and it worked!
2) It could be your callibration/setting. If you can play other roms like the original ruby without any problem than it should be fine to play this ROM too. I remember my VBA wont work as long as the real clock option is activated
3) May be a bad patcher software or corrupted ROM. If you play the Ruby before patching and it was fine then it is not the case D;
4) Make sure it was patched right(the right procedure blah blah) .. and also ensure the IPS is a complete file and not corrupted. Premature termination of download can be a pain.

ps: If you still cannot get it to work and would still like to play it, I can try patch it for you when I'm free. Of course I'll test it with my Emu first.
I do hope Cutlerine do not mind though.

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.

Back