• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
Looks like it will be easily you best yet, do we get to pick our starter in this one, as I remember none of your other hacks had that choice

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Wow, love your titlescreen! How'd you do it? :P The battle background, sooooo awesome. I like it ;) Hope this have a few bugs though (or none at least) :) Good luck!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
Is there any way to put in hack some new poke abilities or at lest change or modify there effect?
That would be cool if you could do that.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
OMG! The battle backgrounds are awesome. I have enjoyed both Victory Fire and Resolute. But this hack looks even better than them. Good luck to you.

Woah, this is great, good luck !

I need to find time to play all of these awesome rom hacks getting released lately!
I'm still currently playing one of your other games. Great storyline dude!

Sweet hack man. Story is great, battle backgrounds look sweet, tiles look good. Really love the city in row 3. So far my favorite city. Great features man. Getting now to play. Good luck with it.

Oh great, finally you make a thread of this hack, it's cool to see a lot of Mega evolution here

Thanks a lot for all of yours supporting.

WOW. I'm completely blown away by those battle backgrounds, they look utterly incredible! Nice to see a split-storyline as well, those are always great =) Good luck with this project!

Thanks, and the about the split-storyline, I think you'll need to make your decision for three times. But as this is the first beta of this hack, none of the selections are in this hack yet.

Going to play this when it's finished. It looks amazing. I've beat both Victory Fire and Resolute, but this one looks improved. I love the trainer sprite (Looks like a edited version of Prof. Avery from Resolute. :P) Anyways, good job on this one. Keep progressing (:

Thanks for liking this hack, about the sprite, I made it completely different from Prof. Avery as I'm sure that I used different ways to work them out, but it seems that they still look similar. So I may have to do something to fix this.

Maybe its too early to report bugs but I found one and thought you should know as soon i get out of the cave and try to take the item on the lower left side of the screen the game freezes

Really? But I didn't find anything wrong about it.

I've started playing it and I noticed a bug. If you loose on the first road, you end up in the next city. Whatever, my first impressions of your hack were very good though, but I'm stuck. I talked to Kasper in the city, but now I do not know where to go. Can you tell me where I have to go?

Thanks. As for what to do next, just go back to the lab and talk to your aide.

Hopefully, no Random Bad EGG encounters anymore. I hate these.

I'm not sure, but it seems that the bad egg error is unavoidable to so many hacks, but I'll try my best to overcome it.

Woah! So many new hacks comin' out!! Anyways, I really like those battle backgrounds but the sprites kinda looks Off for a reason, It looks so jagged and wavy. Might I suggest using MrDS's sprites in his 6th Gen Sprite Resource project? I'm not a spriter but this hack is seriously looking GOOD...

Thanks. About the sprites of the Pokemon, I made them by the offical sprites by myself, so they might be rough, maybe I should comsider about changing them.

Yes!! the long waited "sequel?" :D :D i look unto this :D

It can be said as the "sequel", but the story of this hack happens at the same time as Resolute Version.

Dude, This Totally Awesome i love the Battle Background & the Split-Storyline,
1158, Good Luck With This:) i'm Supporting This

Thanks so much.

This looks great. I love everything but the pokemon sprites in battle they need some work. I suggest using Chaos Rush and Mr.Dollsteak's sprites because of how good they look, \and for the fact that they will make this look so much better. That being said; keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will end.

You're right, the sprites of the 6th gem Pokemon might be rough as I made them by myself, thanks a lot for your words.

Awesome! A new hack!
I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

yay another hack by 1158. i confirm play one lah!!

Thanks for your supporting.

I would like to point out that when I played it during the beginning bit when you and the aide talk to the intruder the aide (female in this case since i was playing male) wound up with a pallet error but in that room only because when i got back to the first room she was fine. I shall look to see if it happens when playing female as well.

EDIT:It occurs with the male aide as well.

I know that error, it is caused by using too much pallets. I may do something to fix it, but it is not realy easy as I might need to change the pallets.

This looks pretty Interesting, I'll be looking forward to play it when first alpha or beta comes ! And Mega Evolution Idea is good. And Persian Statues are making it more beautiful! Good Luck

Looks good so far.... Good luck on your hack ;)

Looks very good, keep it up.What are the starters and are Gen 6 starters available

Thanks a lot.

Looks like it will be easily you best yet, do we get to pick our starter in this one, as I remember none of your other hacks had that choice

Yes, you can pick one Pokemon in five Pokemon in this hack. You can choose your starter in this hack.

Wow, love your titlescreen! How'd you do it? :P The battle background, sooooo awesome. I like it ;) Hope this have a few bugs though (or none at least) :) Good luck!

Thanks.

Is there any way to put in hack some new poke abilities or at lest change or modify there effect?
That would be cool if you could do that.

It is possible, but I still haven't work on it. I'm still thinking about whether I should do so or not.

just finish playing demo 1 great hack so far <3

Good one dude , the storyline is really original , the tiles and the battle backgrounds look awesome too . Good luck !!!

Thanks very much.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
though i'll probably wait for a more complete/fully complete version i 'll be sure to try it out this looks awesome like your other work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
so dats d 3rd one...gr8
will it have 1 regions or two??

so dats d 3rd one...gr8
will it have 1 region or two??

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Awsome hack i like it and good luck..

Your series is good, anyways. <3

oh man this looks sick !!
good luck with project :]

Seems awesome. Will definately try it out

though i'll probably wait for a more complete/fully complete version i 'll be sure to try it out this looks awesome like your other work.

Thanks a lot.

there is a bug with confusion the screen breaks :/

Really? If possible, I'll fix it in the next beta.

nice hack good luck with it. where do you get the sprites :o

Thanks. In fact, I made the sprites by myself, I've made all of the 6th generation trainers' sprites already.

I'm not liking the Fakemon though. It needs more work. But please, keep it up! ^^

Fakemon? I don't know, but I just thought that there's no fakemon in my hack.

so dats d 3rd one...gr8
will it have 1 regions or two??

so dats d 3rd one...gr8
will it have 1 region or two??

Thanks, and I think there would might be more than one region, but I'm still not sure if I'll put another whole region in this hack. Maybe just some small places out of Ivara, I still haven't made my decision.

Years
Seems tempting to play this! This hack is more improved than the other 2, the battle backgrounds, and also the storyline! I hope you continue to finish this! Good luck!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Please Make this game endless . . i mean region after region :D and also change starters kind of boring starters . i want the gen 6 though. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Seems tempting to play this! This hack is more improved than the other 2, the battle backgrounds, and also the storyline! I hope you continue to finish this! Good luck!

Thanks so much.

Please Make this game endless . . i mean region after region :D and also change starters kind of boring starters . i want the gen 6 though. :D

I've done so in Resolute Version, but I'm not sure if I would still do so in this hack. About the starters, it seems that you don't like them as they're not as unique as the offical starters, that's true, so I may consider about changing them.

Back