• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Age of Exploration Storyline

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Awesome I am pumped to see how this develops! I'd love to see the design for him when it is finished XD!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Oooooh. I like the town :D

And he can't update ALL the time. That would be like.... a lot of work
5.%20shifty.gif

And I can't wait to see some more sprites! (Maybe Dante or Rayne
11.%20wink.gif
)

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
shadow you should make some updates or this thread will be locked :/
Guy's, this thread isn't even the official one, i just wanted to show off a bit of my work to see if anyone would actually play it!! It doesn't matter if it gets locked because i won't be opening the official thread for quite some time. I haven't had enough progress with the game to open an official thread yet!

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Great storyline! I like how it's set in the past, it's something new and creative. I will definitely download it when it is released. -MDS

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Great storyline! I like how it's set in the past, it's something new and creative. I will definitely download it when it is released. -MDS

:D Thanks :) I've nearly got enough done to open a thread so keep your eyes peeled because it will be out there soon :) check out my DeviantART page to keep up to date with fakemon, maps and other game art! http://exiled-shadow.deviantart.com/

Back