• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Christmas PARTY (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Character: Elesa, Nimbasa City Gym Leader

Universe: Games (BW2)

Personality sample:

Spoiler:
Certainly good enough! She was kind yet cool in the games. You are accepted.

The rest of you, get to work on your samples~!

Aura Blackquill, I think we should post the IC now and try to have it up before the actual Christmas day :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
'tis okay! So the IC is up and we'll likely kickstart it whenever I have time to sit down and write a proper post. Don't feel like you have to get a post in if you are busy with family or stuff over Christmas now. Just post when you can, make it light-hearted, throw a cake at someone, have a pokémon go on rampage or do whatever it's possible to do at a pokémon christmas party xD Just wait with posting until I have, please.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There really wasn't much response to this, only one other player but me posted IC and now Christmas is over. It's a pity, it could have been fun! I guess we'll close this and try to create a Christmas event earlier next year :3

Back