• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I think its for the entering phase right? Also, Im waiting for DeLaMuerte to post for placing the other machines on the apartment.

I think if Ruchi gets another prototype before the entering phase the turtle would not do anything to her but if Ruchi is still Ruchisprite, she might become Turtlechisprite :/

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Ah, of course xD That shell, sorry :p
Well, these objects seem to disappear after their purpose is fulfilled, so, it touching Divya would make it disappear as Ruchi and Divya are sent to the medium... So, no, it wouldn't end up prtotyping her :]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay apparently no more prototyping on Ruchisprite yet. I'll have some fun with that post-entry though! >:D maybe. I'll wait with posting again until EB posts what happens when they enter, so I know what Josie should react to.

Chalifoux

Years
Well... I'll work on LOBAR and Div's entrance into the medium now :D
It's gonna be so AWESOME! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Red, you should prototype something kickass. Like a Dracula movie or something. Divya's practice sword even lol (its wooden :p)

I'll prototype something that'll make Ruchisprite a killingmachine. It'll be so weird watching her go around killing Ruchiimps ;; haha. SBURB can be morbid.

Chalifoux

Years
I know I said Hepjhaestus was gonna be Div's denizen... But I have some stuff planned with dear Yaldabaoth... which also involves Hephaestus ;]

That's all I'm gonna say about it :B

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
LOSAF 8D

I want to prototype Ruchisprite~! I'll just think of the ultimate thing to do it with... To make her deadly like an end-game video game boss. Hmmm.

Chalifoux

Years
Forgot to say this, Ruchisprite will now reveal stuff about why she isn't blinking like a strobe light (you know why), as well as minor details about the medium and LOBAR.

Also, I did some edits to our glorious IC Thread appearance-wise, so, check it out! :D
Also, the first two pics of Chapters include links to theme songs. Homestuck ones, I know, how amusing xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Lt, want me to post or should I wait for Divya to react to things?

Chalifoux

Years
So, DeLaMuerte now has an unpredictable internet connection so his posting will be somewhat inconsistent for the time being. Not that it's a problem with our current pace, just wanted to let you know :3

And with that aside, watch this. Pure gold:

Chalifoux

Years
ERMAHGERDTHAT'SOAWESOME!

Yeah, we could use a post or two, no rush tho, I'm just itching to introduce LOSAF, LOCAF and LONAV :3
Oh, that reminds me, I have yet to do a reply :o *flies away*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Heeeey someone still in this? I want to get inside the medium and start the game, haha. I was the next-to-last poster, is there anyone else who feels like posting? Saaaay Evan with Divya? :3

Chalifoux

Years
I was kind of wondering the same here xD
You guys still alive? I'd like to move into the Medium soon so that I can reveal your land's quests and also throw berserk basilisks at everyone :3

Chalifoux

Years
Hm. Before I do so I have to know if everyone else, Evan, Kenny and Gunner, are willing to keep this going, because I certainly cannot keep this alive if only Rika posts, so... yeah.

Back