• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

yeah, nepeta ii2 cool. iive been drawing 2ome of the troll2 at 2chool but they are horriibly faiiled. iive drawn nepeta, gamzee, equiiu2, terezii, karkat, tavro2, 2ollux of cour2e (three tiime2) and the duel between 2ollux and eriidan.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nepeta is adorbs. She and Raine has a nice long chat. 83

Sadly, I have other things to do and I have other things planned to be read before I can consider something as big as Homestuck.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Another thing about Homestuck is that it sometimes has sound in it, right? I do a lot of my reading during school, and so I wouldn't get to enjoy the comics if I can't have sound on :(

Right now I'm reading stories from Not Always Right; I'm more than halfway done for the time being XD; My school's now blocked my manga sites so I can't read anything on those ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The last non-manga I read was The Hunger Games. I had to help my brother out at Middle School Marching Districts (the high school I went to/the High school he goes to now hosts it) and my job was so flippin' easy (Information Desk no one went to really) so i needed something to do so wouldn't get bored. My phone wouldn't have lasted the whole day (it didn't last the four hours on Friday orz) so I brought the book with me and read it. I have to say, it was one of the first books I have finished cover to cover within a day in well... a loooong time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should really see about reading the next two books. What I really loved in the first book was the character development because god Katniss was suuuch a she-dog in the beginning but she grew to be likeable. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get my hands on the next two books though. Maybe if they happen to have it in the library I could go check that out. Though I'm going to nee a new Library card ahaha...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

My stepdad went out and bought the entire trilogy XD; I already have the first two on my Nook so once I finish Catching Fire I'll have to ask to borrow Mockingjay.

Despite having been volunteering at a library, I still have yet to pay a fine for turning in some DVDs late XD; (I'll get to that eventually, maybe.)

And just finished picking out my college courses :3 I hope I get the ones I want most ><;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't been to the library in like... yeaaars despite being not that far. Unless you want to count when I randomly went into the bigger library because I had never gone in there before. I need to just... drive down to the one that's not far from here and at least look around sometime. Maybe check out some of the Pokemon Magical Journey mangas they have there again. ;w;

I hope you get the classes you want as well?

You can't at least just tell us the name of the series Netto? Or is it like.. some political book or news or something. :P

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

My dad's library has that manga ;; It's so cute ><;

School-wise, we're currently reading Kafka's Metamorphosis. Which is actually kind of cool XD; My Psych and Religion classes also mostly revolve around reading out of the books we got for both.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It iiiiiiis ffff. I love it so much. It's so amazing; even more so because my brother of all people loves it, and he's not a huge fan of anime/manga nevertheless shoujo haha. He did like Gurren Lagann though when we watched the first two episodes though. /should watch more of that.

... I see the word 'Psych' and I can't stop thinking about the season finale. AHHH WHY THE CLIFFHANGER DKDSHA /sobs.

Years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1632_series

The 1632 series, also known as the 1632-verse or Ring of Fire series, is an alternate history book series and sub-series created, primarily co-written, and coordinated by Eric Flint and published by Baen Books. The series is set in 17th century Europe in which the small fictional town of Grantville, West Virginia, in the year 2000 was sent to the past in central Germany in the year 1631, during the Thirty Years' War.

The plot situation allows pragmatic American union-oriented political thought to grind against the authoritarian religion-driven societies of an unconsolidated Germany barely out of the Middle Ages. Flint explores examples of suffering due to the petty politics of self-aggrandizement and self-interest on the one hand, and the irreconcilable differences of the schism in Christianity such as the Protestant Reformation and the Counter-Reformation on the other.

That's the first book, it's spawned like over 10 books since then with different threads going from Italy to the America's to South East Asia. xD

It's really good IMO. Been teasing Pokey about it for a while now because of King Gustav. xP

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. After watching 2G1H I'm never touching anything that has the title Ring Of Fire as long as I'm sober.

Oh and hai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back