• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ignorance of rules doesn't grant you exemption from following them, and in defending this behaviour you are promoting rule breaking and not only that, you've got a Pikachu in your signature.

That is inexcusible, I'm afraid that I have no choice but to take disciplinary action. xO *Edits your user title to rule breaking troublemaker*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You are not a licensed spelling prick, therefore you do not have the authority to chastise my typo and not only that, you also repeated your previous offense. That's another warning for you, boy. One more and you're finished.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Actually, you failed to provide an essay (In three neat copies) on why I should be removed from power so you never had the authorization to do so. xP

Aaaand...since you decided to ignore my warnings; say hello to bansville for me *Dumps down triplicate essays on why DM should be demodded*

~Demodded~
~Banned~

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
I'll be back... You just wait.

I'm back now, no one could bear to see me out of power and banned for too long.
Your judgement was overruled by every single other person.
In exchange, you'll get thrown down just where I was.

-unpowering-ban-!!!

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
You joined this forum and decided to ban.

~BANNED~

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
The name Clockwork Mage is already taken!

You should know better.
~WARNED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back