• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ContestShipping [May x Drew]

Mentalii

Back
Years
ContestShipping

The ContestShipping is one of the most popular shipping of the Pokémon anime. This pairing has a lot of hints, the two characters seem to care for each other, and I'm sure that behind their rivalry relationship, there is more.
Here is the Bulbapedia article concerning the ContestS, for more informations : click !
Well, what do you think of the ContestShipping? Do you like this shipping ? Do you think that May and Drew could belong in a romantic relationship, or not at all? The fact that you don't support the ContestS doesn't prevent you from posting here, I'd really like to know what you think about the subject anyway
:)​

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
capture-3.png

Aside from that, my opinions for ContestShipping are less strong compared to PokéShipping, but the same nonetheless. I think that because of its love-hate nature, that there's little chance it would work out. But, unlike PokéShipping, I see it as a filler Shipping so oldfans will have something from Gen III to ship. Don't take it personally, it's just my personal opinion.

ContestShipping is just... one of those 'shippings that make me go "eew... really?" It's just how I see it... :/

Back