• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'm liking how
Spoiler:

If you read that spoiler before getting to the part you fail.

Can't wait for next beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
RPG Maker 2003! Rock on!

This is a great example of how to make a Pokémon game with unique flair, while keeping the same sort of feel the Pokémon games bring. I would hope this game starts an influx of RPG Maker 2003 games, or at least Pokémon games based of of RBY/GSC era graphics.

Ah, old school.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
The tree on the left looks very similar to the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum tree sprite. Whether that makes any difference, I dunno.

@bckc: 99 is level cap of rm2003. can't change it sadly.
porting to rmxp? yeah, go ahead. map looks great.

If at first you don't succeed...... :)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Above: Yeah, that's the DPPl style tree by kyledove. The other one is also by kyledove, not sure what he based it off of though.

Anyway, my mom smashed my laptop into several pieces so I can't do much right now...
I'm hoping to at least get my files from the hard drive which is still intact(I think). Until then, I won't be as active >>

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
Many of the selection lists, when 'X'ed out of, select the second choice. For example, in Oak's makeshift lab, there is a clipboard on the left side of the room. If you interact with it, the menu comes up. But if you press 'X', which should close the menu, the second choice is selected instead (and in this case talks about the attacks of Eevee). It's not very important, but it's somewhat annoying.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Looks like DarkDoom forgot to change it from the preset option of being the 2nd option. If you can find all of the instances where this occurs, that would be great.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
Just got to the end of the beta. This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played. I just love it! The battle system is unique to Pokemon which is a huge plus. Great job :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Sorry about your laptop, BCKC. :( That would just suck having your computer smashed in. (I like the tree on the right, by the way. I guess it's more detailed.)

@DarkDoom3000 I like the map. Makes me wonder where that cave goes. The heart of the mountain? Maybe the head of a lava flow... it's fun speculating what might be in there.

And some unobtainable Pokemon will be included in the Rainbow Tower? Will they be the usual ones, like Dratini and Porygon? :) Or wil there be different ones?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Anyway, my mom smashed my laptop into several pieces so I can't do much right now...
I'm hoping to at least get my files from the hard drive which is still intact(I think). Until then, I won't be as active >>

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Just got to the end of the beta. This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played. I just love it! The battle system is unique to Pokemon which is a huge plus. Great job :)

@DarkDoom3000 I like the map. Makes me wonder where that cave goes. The heart of the mountain? Maybe the head of a lava flow... it's fun speculating what might be in there.

And some unobtainable Pokemon will be included in the Rainbow Tower? Will they be the usual ones, like Dratini and Porygon? :) Or wil there be different ones?
The cave leads to the map below.

Rainbow tower? As I've now completed all pokemon, I'm planning to add all pokemon to the rainbow tower. You'll be able to buy every pokemon.

I'll be adding the corrupted versions the pokemon as I progress through the game. If you purchase a pokemon via Rainbow Tower; you'll still be able to battle the corrupted version.(though you won't get the pokemon a second time)
This will mean HOPEFULLY next version, 200/201 pokemon will be obtainable. (no mew for anyone)

Kinda slow progress. Did some system changes, meaning I could now change enemy encounters based on whether it's day or night (or maybe even genI/III)

heres the map where route 17 connects to. Ice cave. Some ice pokemon avaliable; probably a snorunt. Maybe even a regice; but Ill see how much time I have before i commit.
glaciercave.png

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I think you got some of the questions in the Pokemon Breeding Quiz wrong because I know for a fact I got them right... :\
Plus I've seen some spelling mistakes too. It's Marill not "Marril" and Arcanine not "Arkanine" but hey, it's a great game regardless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So I just finished the latest Beta and I have to say wow! I wasn't sure what to think at first since it isn't your typical pokemon game and the lack of pokemon, but the story was interesting enough to keep me hooked and I loved the battle system. Now that being said here are my questions and suggestions.

Just for my curiosity, how do other trainers catch pokemon if there is a pokeball shortage? This isn't a big deal, I'm just wondering.

Will we find out who all the other AI's were before being AI's or only which one is Tom? I understand if you don't want to ruin the plot so you don't have to say which AI's are who.

How do you evolve the pokemon that require trades? My team was a Charizard, Haunter, Graveler, and of course super evee and I would like haunter and graveler to evolve.

Finally, I would like to see a feature added that allows you to check the locations where you placed rare candies if you can because I placed a few but now I forget where they are and I have to search the whole map to see if they attracted pokemon.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I have a very important question about the game's controls. It seems that none of the arrow keys are working and neither are the z/space/enter keys. The X/C/V/B buttons are working fine, but nothing else is. Stranger yet, it seems that every time I minimize or maximize any window (not just the game window), the z/space/enter key command is being activated. I've tried re-downloading multiple times but nothing works. Any help in regards to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Further inspection reveals that the alt key is working for my z/space/enter key. I've tested every other key and nothing will move the cursor around the name selection screen.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I think you got some of the questions in the Pokemon Breeding Quiz wrong because I know for a fact I got them right... :\
Plus I've seen some spelling mistakes too. It's Marill not "Marril" and Arcanine not "Arkanine" but hey, it's a great game regardless.
The quiz was written by another member, but if i recall correctly, a few of the questions are trick questions.

So I just finished the latest Beta and I have to say wow! I wasn't sure what to think at first since it isn't your typical pokemon game and the lack of pokemon, but the story was interesting enough to keep me hooked and I loved the battle system. Now that being said here are my questions and suggestions.

Just for my curiosity, how do other trainers catch pokemon if there is a pokeball shortage? This isn't a big deal, I'm just wondering.

Will we find out who all the other AI's were before being AI's or only which one is Tom? I understand if you don't want to ruin the plot so you don't have to say which AI's are who.

How do you evolve the pokemon that require trades? My team was a Charizard, Haunter, Graveler, and of course super evee and I would like haunter and graveler to evolve.

Finally, I would like to see a feature added that allows you to check the locations where you placed rare candies if you can because I placed a few but now I forget where they are and I have to search the whole map to see if they attracted pokemon.
Thanks.

Pokeball shortage- it was known for quite some time that there would be a shortage; so people stocked up. Unluckly for the main character, he began the game after the shortage started.

The other AI's backstories will be revealed in later versions. not all of them being important.

There are no trade evolutions, so they'll evolve via level up instead. both graveler and haunter evolve at level 42

Good suggestion about making the map more detailed.

I have a very important question about the game's controls. It seems that none of the arrow keys are working and neither are the z/space/enter keys. The X/C/V/B buttons are working fine, but nothing else is. Stranger yet, it seems that every time I minimize or maximize any window (not just the game window), the z/space/enter key command is being activated. I've tried re-downloading multiple times but nothing works. Any help in regards to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Further inspection reveals that the alt key is working for my z/space/enter key. I've tested every other key and nothing will move the cursor around the name selection screen.
Im not sure why thats happening. what operating system do you have?
It might have something to do with sticky keys.

try replace the rpg_rt.exe with this file http://www.mediafire.com/?2fxi353ishdzj36

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Im not sure why thats happening. what operating system do you have?
It might have something to do with sticky keys.

try replace the rpg_rt.exe with this file http://www.mediafire.com/?2fxi353ishdzj36

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, but that shouldn't cause it to fail, and I know that sticky keys is off. However, it's a non problem now, as the file you provided is working just fine. Thank you immensely, I can't wait to play through.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Oh, wow. It worked!?

Better go PM the other guy who was having the problem. never expected that to fix the problem.

Tell me if you get any errors using that new RPG_RT. I haven't tested it with that.

---
I'm currently rebalancing the enemies.

Theres 2 ways I can do things...base enemies stats on hero stats. ie: a level 17 ivysaur will have the same stats as your lv 17 ivysaur.

It makes the battle feel completely balanced- BUT makes the battle feel a little long. Due to enemies having as much HP as you. (level 4 ratatta with 400 hp... takes about 8 turns to kill with a level 4 eevee)

the other way I could do it is decrease enemy HP and move the decreased amount into atk. It should work out the same, but will make the enemies have less HP; thus quicker battles, but they would kill you easilier.

This should make the game more challenging. hopefully.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Boost everyone's attack. Or lower everyone's HP. Until the average attack stat is able to take down the average HP stat in 3-6 turns or so.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I think the levels are too low. I have a hard time training in the most recent area because even the Pokemon there are too low. I don't know if attack and HP are accurate, but my problem are the low levels.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
I think the levels are too low. I have a hard time training in the most recent area because even the Pokemon there are too low. I don't know if attack and HP are accurate, but my problem are the low levels.

Seconded. While I did do some grinding (OK, quite a bit) to have all my pokes have the same amount of EXP (and level up at the same time), both my A team and my B team are over twice the levels of the wild pokes at the end of 0.603
Eeveeon: Lvl 91 :D
A-Team: Lvl 47
B-Team: Lvl 41
Wild pokes: Lvl 20

I could do some research to see how the wild poke spread is in the GBA/DS games, but the wild pokes in this game could use some level increase.
EDIT: All of the GBA games that I have increase by about four-five levels after each gym badge. So the pokes that are at the end of the demo should be in the level 25-30 range, and each route should be adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
L30 wildies sounds about right.

looks like ill need to rebalance the exp yeild too. I forgot to account for the fact that you'll now get the team switcher really early.

Back